I hate long good byes

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
stilltrucking

I hate long good byes

Post by stilltrucking » December 8th, 2005, 12:39 pm

For a couple of months now my heart has been in my throat(ok I need a new metaphor there I know. Going up to Smith College and break into the library, going steal to her thesaurus with all the notes and annotations in the margins)

For a Jew boy whose formative most impressionable childhood was imprinted/acculturated during the period 1940-1945 I figure my paranoia was nominal Allthough one night as I was sleeping on my bed of hay bails downtow Montreal, I got a strong premonition that the elephants so graceful swaying to a Strauss waltz were plotting to murder me. Actually it was only one, Joyce the bug eyed with fear from having a lion ride on her back. I had to cut her some slack. But she had killed her last groom/truckdriver so I kept a respectful distance.

Anyway I have always been a coward. And I realize I am still one. For months now everytime I post what ever user name I use, the fear is on me. Will this one be edited, will someone send another private message out under my name. I can't deal with it.
A coward dies a thousand deaths, you would not believe the bill I got for embalming last month

thank you all
Been a good ride
I only wish I had the nerve to continue
but I am too scared right now
You win A-Death, I mean that I wish you had of used a winky. I know it is such a chick thing, but for word kooks like you and I these words are all to real. You dam sure punched my ticket. And that is a good thing. Keep on writting brother parsons.

jimboloco, go shit in your hat, I love you

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 10th, 2005, 12:10 pm

love has no shame
I still hate long good byes
teary farewells
which this one was not
it was pure fear and hopelessness
I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED,
I'M SCARED.
I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED,

NO BELL BOOK OR CANDLE