The Cenacle | 68 | April 2009 *just released*

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
Cenacle

The Cenacle | 68 | April 2009 *just released*

Post by Cenacle » June 1st, 2009, 1:04 am

The Cenacle | 68 | April 2009
http://scriptorpress.yage.net/cenacle_68_april_2009.pdf [Size = 4.7 MB]

Hello everyone,

It seemed like this announcement would never come but indeed Cenacle | 68 | April 2009 is late but finished. It was delayed, in part, because I was scrounging for work from mid-March til a couple of weeks ago. I’m happy to tell that I’ve scored six months of decent tech writing contract work, and KD & I feel more solid ground beneath our feet.

This issue, so difficult in the birthing, is an especially good one. Three new contributors have work in its pages, along with a half dozen or so veteran contributors. Its contents include:

• Full color front cover art by new contributor AbandonView
• “World’s Window: Ruminations Entheonautic & Otherwise, Being an Account of My Travels in the New World” by new contributor Christopher Patric Gose
• New fictions by G.C. Dillon, Raymond Soulard, Jr., & new contributor Susan Jones
• New poetry by Ric Amante, Judih Haggai, & Raymond Soulard, Jr.
• New prose by Ralph H. Emerson
• Classic fiction by Fyodor Dostoevsky
• A new chapter in my “Secret Joy Amongst These Times: the History of Scriptor Press”
• “Notes from the Northwest” by Raymond Soulard, Jr.

Enjoy this new issue. And here’s to the nascent sense of optimism & renewal in the air, to bucking the decade-long darkness that we’ve nearly gotten used to. Here’s to more of us using whatever good sense & tools we have to hand to dig from recent deep holes, find the sun, find the stars, breathe freer & easier.

Peace,
Raymond

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”