Cool Calm Collected --eBook Finished

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
Lightning Rod

Cool Calm Collected --eBook Finished

Post by Lightning Rod » March 18th, 2010, 2:28 pm

Dear Friends,

I have at last completed the online version of Cool Calm Collected. I won't mention how long I have been working on it for fear of betraying my real age.

When you have a few minutes, wander around inside the document and tell me what you think. I know it's hard to curl up in bed with a good web site, so a print version of the book will be available soon. I hope you will find some amusement between the pages.

You can see it here:

http://www.lrod11.wordpress.com

GTCOHP
Lrod
"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » March 18th, 2010, 3:21 pm

What a fascinating diversity -
i think print is the answer, or maybe ipad for those who are equipped, cause the work demands holding in comfort, and leisurely entering each piece.

mazal tov, l-rod, on completing this beloved project. ( where did you find the image for I.D.?)

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » March 18th, 2010, 6:43 pm

looks good! nice job!

(i thought you already published this one in print ... you're going to do that again?)

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » March 26th, 2010, 5:05 pm

Hey LR, Read through these and really njoyed. I was gonna wait on your reply on whether it's a new collection out or a reprint, was so cool either way I liked the experience. I was cracking up about a few of them, especially.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”