All Topics Read & All Forums Read links

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

All Topics Read & All Forums Read links

Post by Doreen Peri » September 29th, 2010, 1:17 pm

I have a tech question. "Mark topics read" isn't working for me right now. I cleared the board cookies and logged in again and still not working. Any idea why?

cool!.... lots of cool instruments and apps! and no, no psychotic residual effects... not yet! but i haven't listened to them all yet. gimme time. *canned lol*

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Help using this site (FAQ and tech support)

Post by Doreen Peri » September 29th, 2010, 5:36 pm

Yeah, there's an easy "clear cache" link on both Safari and Firefox which I use all the time. I tried that.

From the index page, the "Mark Forums Read" works fine for me. From within the forums, the "Mark Topics Read" isn't working for me right now. Maybe it is a browser issue and restarting my browser would help but I thought I'd mention it just in case you had some other thoughts about it related to the software itself.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Help using this site (FAQ and tech support)

Post by Doreen Peri » September 29th, 2010, 6:24 pm

Thanks for checking, James! Yeah probably something on my end.

(No, I don't subscribe to anything here but one thread about the SQL issues and I still get a couple of hundred emails a day. Hah! lol ;) Just talking internet in general. Unsubscribing to email lists you've never subscribed to is impossible. That's why god created the delete button I guess. I love it that the owner of this site doesn't have any rules about going off topic. Hats off to her! :))

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”