Updates to this section coming soon

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Updates to this section coming soon

Post by Doreen Peri » January 14th, 2011, 6:04 pm

Site Help & Feedback will be a separate forum

Announcements will be a separate forum

Rotating banners will be a separate forum... with each banner having its own thread for comments.

S8 Books & Other Projects will be a separate forum

Some of these will be sub-forums... haven't figured it out yet but i will soon.

Just an announcement probably not necessary but because I wanted to tell you plus posting it is a reminder to myself to get it done.

:D

stilltrucking

Re: Updates to this section coming soon

Post by stilltrucking » January 14th, 2011, 6:34 pm

reminder to myself to get it done.
I do that all the time, when I know I want to get back to something I hang it in my art bog till I figure out what I want to do with.

I juggle three or four compuers at anyone time. My computers are all Goodwill rejects they break down all the time leaving me with orphaned hard drives. So I kow if I put up on my artblog I will always have access to it when I need it.

Sounds like a lot of work,

"I love deadlines, the whooshing sound they make as they fly by" quoted from memory douglas adams.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Updates to this section coming soon

Post by Doreen Peri » January 14th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Hah! Yeah i love that quote! I remember it, too. I've posted it few times on FB.

I use my email as my To-Do list. I email myself reminders to do things when my To-Do list isn't up to date.

I also post stuff on FB ... links to sites, etc... as well as links here in the links forum (other arts sites/links) in order to bookmark them when I'm on another computer, especially, where all my best bookmarks AREN'T. That way it reminds me to click it again and bookmark it. :)

And no, what I've described here is not a lot of work. Probably won't take that long at all. Setting up the forums is simple once I decide how I want them to be set up. The only time consuming thing will be moving posts to the specific forums and really that's just separating the Help/Feedback posts from the Announcement posts. I don't know how long that will take but I suspect not that long.

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”