Launch plan and interview request

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Launch plan and interview request

Post by Doreen Peri » September 10th, 2004, 12:28 am

Hi.

I've got the visual artist section just about ready to launch. There are something like 18-20 artists participating.

The plan for the site keeps growing and it's way bigger in scope than i initially imagined so it's decided to launch it one section at a time.

The visual artist section will probably be launched within the next week or two. Writers section will come next.

This will be a continually growing project so if you aren't included in the initial launch and want to be included, let me know and we'll either try to fit you in for the initial launch or include you in the next update.

I'm excited about this project and I know all of you who are participating are, too!

One thing.... One of the artists sent me an interview someone had done with him and I just set it up tonight. I like the concept of interviews, but I didn't plan this. Unplanned things are wonderful!

If any of you want to have interviews associated with your area of the site, please let me know and we'll talk about how to accomplish this.

Thank you all so much for wanting to be part of this project!

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about what the Studio Eight project is about or post your questions here. If you want to be part of it, we want you to be part of it.

The concept is to create a place to showcase YOUR work.

An announcement will be made here and/or by email to let you know when each section is launched.

Your enthusiasm is appreciated. Thanks!

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » September 10th, 2004, 12:57 am

sounds fantastic, doreen

i truly want to be a part, but my mind is not functioning just yet. when it congeals, i'll be there!

judih

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » September 19th, 2004, 12:21 am

.......anxiously awaiting this excursion into new realms of artistic expression and interaction...................WOW!...are we ready or what -D?....wired

sooZen

Post by sooZen » September 23rd, 2004, 10:14 am

Coolie Smoolie!!!

I am really excited about this launch Dor. I am not usually quite so 'show-offish' but I am getting there! I am so looking forward to this aspect of your wonderful site. Cecil and I would love to be interviewed, in fact, I have several interviews that I have done of him, myself and written them down in one of my journals. They are rough, but funny, but to be interviewed by you would be a hoot! for us both...

Your astrological aspects for this site and your launch couldn't be better. (we innately pick the best of times.) I know this is gonna be a success and I am so proud to be a part of it all!

Smacks,
SooZ

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”