'TURK' MAGAZINE APPEARANCE

S8 events, our announcements & donate link.
Zlatko Waterman

'TURK' MAGAZINE APPEARANCE

Post by Zlatko Waterman » December 4th, 2005, 9:22 pm

Dear Folks:

There's an interview with MOI and a poem of mine in this issue of TURK online literary magazine.

If you have the time, take a look.

It's Number Eight (#8)

http://www.turkmagazine.com/

--Z

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 5th, 2005, 4:17 am

Cut and paste of interview.
the events recounted in his poetry have no need to be risen to a greater import, nor does the writer try to quiet them with retrospective humility.

They are, simply, a life in progress.
Ive been haunted by that poem for decades and committed it to memory.
I have not read it, so not much I can say about your poem.
Except I liked the bit about we have become the enemy.
The white zombies

My "terror about the future" as you put it has, of course, partly to do with politics and characters like the murderous hoodlums in the White House at present.

I was hoping the moronic sloganeering of "The great Communicator" was about as bad as it was going to get.
Oh dear god herr professor, he is baaaaaaaaaack. Bush Is an 'Orthodox Innovator'

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=5028922

I been thinking of Vonnegut's bit about Listen to the music, Cat's Craddle?
I have never heard a live performance of
Handel’s choir hallelujahs me
I wonder if that would help me out of this dead of winter wartime despair. Right now it is only rock and roll and blue grass for me, and da blues, or I would surely lose my mind.

Not sure why that Weimar art upsets me so much. Such a doomed future.

It is a culture war, who was it,- somebody was using a tag line around here that said "We can't lose we got the ink"

Glad to see you getting some ink again. Gives me hope, some light in the doom and gloom, I got go find that Yeats poem. Me need the clear vision of a poet's eyes more than we need hack journalists. Welcome back to the big time professor.

Trying to remember if it was the Felix the cat site that I just read something about the roach who could not punctuate very well.

so you know the difference betweent a comma and a cat, the cat has its claws at the end of its paws, a comma has its pause at the end of its__
Handel’s choir hallelujahs me
to the toilet.
dam this is an open text box and I feel like the bear with aphasia in the old Pogo comic strip, "we have met the enemy and they are us"

speaking of dieing ugly,
sooner or later I got to get some shut eye. I keep telling myself there is no hurry, plenty of time for fame and fortune, bitter :lol:
they tell me hippies look good in the box, I suppose that is some comfort.

in respect
jt
free rice

I used to be smart

Return to “Studio8 Announcements”