Review of "Infinite Tide" - By Irene Brodsky

S8 anthologies & member's books.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Review of "Infinite Tide" - By Irene Brodsky

Post by Doreen Peri » December 4th, 2009, 2:05 pm

"INFINITY TIDE" - A perfect marriage of beautiful poems, photography & illustration

When you enter this book, it is a like a gallery filled with everything you ever wanted to know or see.

It's waiting for you to come inside to find a treasure chest filled with wonderful thoughts, meanings, descriptions, events, happenings, well known people, nature, war, tales, prose and so much more.

Just look at page 50, "John Lennon" (stanzas are excerpts) by Arcardia and Mousey. Read the words slowly, and then gaze at the heartfelt illustration of the late, great John Lennon by Raphael Guiffrida. Then, look at page 202, "Trees" by Cecil B. Lee and it's great maple photo & digital enhancement by Doreen Peri. Such a breathtaking tribute to a tree, a gift of nature, standing so silently... yet having so much to say....if it could.....!

I personally wish to congratulate the 35 poets, artists & photographers for their marvellous anthology of poetry, illustration and photography. This book would make a great holiday gift. Therefore, I am giving my own copy of this beautiful book to The Brooklyn College Library to be entered into their catalog and placed on their shelf. It is my hope for all the students to enjoy it!

This masterpiece of art and text can be found at:
http://facebook.com/l/b3704;www.studioe ... e_tide.pdf

Reviewed by: Irene Brodsky, faculty member, Brooklyn College http://www.brooklyn.cuny.edu
and author of Poetry Unplugged (Outskirts Press)

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » December 4th, 2009, 11:22 pm

Wow! Congratulations to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This made my day!!!!!
H 8)
"I am a victim of society, and, an entertainer"........DW

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » December 6th, 2009, 7:56 pm

wow!!! gracias to Irene for taking the time to read & write about the book!! :D So happy that she enjoyed!! :wink:

Return to “S8 Community Books”