Did I tell you about my book?

S8 anthologies & member's books.
billectric

Did I tell you about my book?

Post by billectric » January 16th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Time Adjusters is a professionally published, updated version of my chapbook, Time Fades Into Next. The chapbbook contained 5 short stories. The new book contains 8 short stories and 1 poem. I think it's a good book or I would not have published it. Here is a link where you can read more about it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059535 ... s&v=glance

Marksman45

Post by Marksman45 » January 17th, 2006, 12:50 am

Even though you didn't tell me until just now, I found out about it and ordered one last week :)

billectric

YPUR MUSIC SOUNDS GREAT ON MySPACE !

Post by billectric » January 18th, 2006, 10:57 pm

Hey, Mark! Good to hear from you. I just visited you on MySpace and sent a request to be added to your friends. Your music sounds GREAT there.

Man, thanks for buying a book. That means a lot to me. I should hurry up and get your interview back up on my website.

I'm trying to visit Studio 8 more often these days. Working on a new novel.

Later,
- Bill
"Before I was enlightened, I chopped wood and carried water. After I became enlightened, I chopped wood and carried water."
- Zen Teaching

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » January 18th, 2006, 11:37 pm

hello Bill - Mazal Tov on having your book officially booked and buyable on the admirable Amazon. May it sell well and be the first of many more.

i think i might have recognized a few of those who offered accolades. Bill Lectric - a fine name (almost didn't know it was you)

And best to you on the creation of your novel. Please offer excerpts when you can.

billectric

Judih!

Post by billectric » January 19th, 2006, 8:36 am

Judih, the cactus photo is great! Thanks for the kind words. You've always been supportive.
"Before I was enlightened, I chopped wood and carried water. After I became enlightened, I chopped wood and carried water."
- Zen Teaching

Marksman45

Post by Marksman45 » January 19th, 2006, 12:23 pm

The book came in yesterday. It looks great

I'm noticing the changes, too. I kinda miss the "dinosaurs couldn't shit" bit from Time Adjusters/Time Fades Into Next, but that "That's not a crow. Why did you say crow?" routine is still there, so I'm happy

"Fear Flight" is really cool too

Up to "Miss Glenly's Dreadful Room" now. Need more cigarettes, though (I like to smoke while reading; gives my hands and mouth something to do)

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 2nd, 2006, 9:59 pm

oy vey i am reminded that you did some interviews

i i was intending to read some of them, it is something that takes some skill and insight.

i i was.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “S8 Community Books”