Joke For Black Friday!!!!

Creative complaints & humor.
Dave The Dov

Joke For Black Friday!!!!

Post by Dave The Dov » November 23rd, 2007, 6:08 pm

Black Friday the day on which people herd towards the shopping malls and what not to spend their green. Some even show up before the crack of dawn to wait in line. There are even some who camp out so as to be the first ones in the door. So as the buy da presents for Christmas. Here's a little humor to go along with it.

I got this off of a calender of mine!!!!

It was the day of the big sale. A long line formed by 8:30 in the morning,leading from the front door all the way down to the sidewalk . A small man pushed his way to the front of the line,only to be pushed back,amid loud curses. On the man's second attempt,he was punched square in the jaw,knocked around a bit,and then thrown to the end of the line again. "That does it!" he said as he got up. "If they hit me one more time,I don't open the store!"

Today is also "Don't Buy Anything Day". This is to purturb people from being apart of the overtly mass consumerism. Something to which I agree to wholeheartedly!!!! So my question to you is this. Does the Stromboli that I bought for dinner contributes to that pile of overt mass consumerism as far as Black Friday is concerned????

Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 24th, 2009, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 29th, 2007, 8:04 pm

Just the plastic fork and knife, the paper plate, and the plasic container of sauce, and the plastic glass.

Sometimes when I am drifting off to sleep I see aisle after aisle of merchandise on shelves, wharehouses with miles of racks of consumer goods, bottle and can factories with endless conveyor belts clanking.
along.

I am the machine
The machine is me
We are together
Clank Clack
Making whatever
For whomever
Everything and anything
dave the dove

http://www.studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtop ... ight=clank

sorry for he ramble dave
thinking about Brautigan's machines of loving grace.
I have always wanted to see Modern Times the Chaplin movie.

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”