pot is not

Creative complaints & humor.
jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 27th, 2009, 9:12 am

Hi Lucky!
I;ll certainly check out this story, The Christmas Banquet.

Sounds like the opposite of the ugly duckling story.

I came down some, and was looking thru my atlas of world history and discovered that the migrations of tribes was more recent? The exact dates are not really important, but it is interesting that perhaps taoism is the oldest surviving religion, as it was maintained by small communities and individuals, often hermits. Kind of like Christianity in the dark ages in places like Ireland before they chased the snakes all outa there, man.

The atlas says that David was in Israel about 1000 BC. But it is not clear to me when the monotheistic tribe of Abraham started the migration out from Ur. It was not too much before that, not thousands of years, maybe a couple thou and then some, quien sabe exacto? Buddha was about 2500 BC, I believe. Muhammed was born 570 after Jesus. So in the warp of time, there was a general era of maturation and of finalizing of the main pathways, which are stilolbeing refined and made accessable to all of us.

Thanks for inviting the the special guest at the table with us. Maybe can keep my mouth shut at Quaker Meeting today, but I am not the special guest, so what the heck, wait on the light in the dark and wait on the darkness in the light, the bellows of spirit as spirit inspires and expires, bringing us wind, rain, and fire. Thanks for the repast, Happy Feast!
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 11:49 am

the simple cosmology defined makes the cosmology exact, and this is what is scary, even scarier than hinduism, the scary female, the witch and the midwife, polytheist woman spirit with the man sprit of monotheism, really eeeeggggaaaaaaddddddsssss!

E GADS! GAD.
WE'VE TURNED JESUS INTO A GAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! :x :x :x
Main Entry: 3gad
Function: interjection
Etymology: euphemism for God
Date: 1608
—used as a mild oath
from kalpa to kapla all things must pass away
like, from big bang i'm talkin to big bang, the ongoing pulse if creation, amen

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 12:06 pm

Jesus is not a Gad, dammnit!
he is one of us, for Christ's sake!
God is a soul who lives in his kingdom
and Queendom and mansion and sanctuary, amen.

We here on planet earth have manifested the humanoid species as having the male half be stronger in physique, and the female half has the lesser strength in physique, here on earth as I said before. Holy GanJa! That's why we have a spiritual patriarchy in the House of David and in Christianity and in Islam, although the Intent is toward an humanitarian and an egalitarian society world culture here on earth, as it is in heaven. Love God, and follow the Golden Rule. and guess what. God is a Soul God, and is wearing shades, sometimes maybe. Don't trespass on the purity of the magnificence of God and everything will be just fine, the way it can be if we work with this spirit being made manifest in all creation, is what God is, and the Spirit moves in the deeps and is in every sentient being anywhere, the design of the cosmos, logos and spirit. yes.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 12:08 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e2BcM9ZpyPQ&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e2BcM9ZpyPQ&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
oy vey! moishe and ahmed! it's right down the street!
still ii wonder, and i wonder, who'll stop the rainnn,,,,,...
so i sent this marvelous gentile man, a letter of intro, god have mercy on me, it was not my intent, Someone moved the Key, a tit for a tat, an a for an o, an you get some unexpected help. godlove, man.
Hi, I was attracted to The Bridge Church only after seeing you from before you were born, out of the prior Ukrainian Byzantine Church that was here. I have been pondering logos and spirit and the exact finesse of the clear cosmology that exists now, demographically speaking, on earth. I was pondering the understanding of Jesus' mystic blessing, "I am the Way, " and then understood that He is the Bridge not only for Christians, but a bridge for Islam through Christ unto Judea and then back unto Abraham, where Islam will then be waiting for us. This is the revelation from the Koran. Jesus is the Bridge comes from Jesus. We need to drop our Gentile illusion of separateness, by turning Jesus into Gad. This is a great distraction and now needs to end. Amen. I would like to talk with the minister about being baptized
duh i did it, man
this is home, a mile from home or less, 1/2 mile an i can walk it.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 6:10 pm

allright now, help me come down holy moses, this ganJa weed is too much, man, i had enough i confess, i'm a rhyming fool, cannot escape this bliss, i've had enough i'ma comin down and i don't need no address, got no place to go i am just fine so please just leave me alone, i loved your grip, your squeeze and sweat, you smoked me into bliss, but now i fear you, one toke too high, just one toke over the line, i am now with god in all eternity and i never shall be the same, so man oh man i done paid my dues no more can i ever sin, except once in a while cause lord knows, i fear god but welcome him in, but now he's here i need no more help, i am cursed with the fool's logos grin, it's time to pray and smoke no more at least til we get to jerusalem. whet ere we do high upon that hill, upon that holy mount, beware to taste the tree of life lest ya be swept up in to heaven's holy sea. it's time now, time to come down, my christian mystic author awaits, he's gonna show me the ten oxherding pics, the strokes of brush so neat, and i'm coming down, lord if i ever do i'll never do this again, to trip or smoke the holy weed lest i leave nothing for my next of kin. i know not what i just said nor will i ever know, it;s one of those things you'll never know, for balylon's jus a place.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 6:11 pm

i think i'll give up pot for lent, mercy.

what me worry?

Post by what me worry? » December 28th, 2009, 6:14 pm

Like wow, man, sad no more! :P
[color=brown]I'm not a complete idiot! :roll: There's more than one way not to skin a cat :)[/color]

the flaming ace

Post by the flaming ace » December 28th, 2009, 6:16 pm

FEAR NO EVIL! :twisted:
[b][color=darkgreen]one more for th road[/color][/b] :mrgreen:

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 6:28 pm

Imagefear no evil
we have met the enemy and he is us
the holy christian empire
holy haLLuJa
alla us together, man,
put it down,
no more empire,
no more holy war for jesus
who is now with muhammed and
with Allah, so get over it, if ya wanna get over anything,
get over this, man
we have a secret, it's
the same one God and just a little twist of fate
and we're all the same, brothers and sisters like Wow :o

pot is not
what i couldn't say
but for the life of me
i'd never have gotten here to day
without mariJuana
la cucaracha fumo loco more than a little poco
the riddle's out the deed is done
i need to put it down
and so i leave this little scroll
with thanks for the creator and boss
all's well to be here now
the snake was lost and now is found
the apple's held the well
the deep spring and source of life
is all so very clear
so christmas next be very well
and spread some christmas cheer. :wink:
Last edited by jimboloco on December 28th, 2009, 6:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 6:36 pm

so, why did mat-tzu kill the cat?

he wanted to scare the wits out of them alltogether!

he wanted to put the fear of god into them!

he wanted them to drop their seperation from each other and from the cat!

KATZ! oy vey, i don't know. where is melancholia when we need her? :shock:
ganja snake gonna get you, hmmmooooooommmmmmmmshantihhhhhhhhh
:roll:

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » December 28th, 2009, 7:43 pm

yupper, jimbo... good time to put away that smoke. it had to happen, sooner or later... whatever time it is now, it's time... give yr brains a break and your veins some breath... the holy breath needs no fog of imagination to fun-ction... not now... no more for ya... see where clarity takes you... fear not, the answer has been left to ash... take a deep breath and hold it... a clean puff of air. ;)

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 9:24 pm

well i'll take a deep breath but not hold it too long
clean air yes indeed the smoke's gotta go
that smoke monster

my wife already talked me down
she don't want no church of any kind right now
and i am afraid that i scare anybody who ain't a quaker
in spirit that is, well
so some say that jesus is is god himself walking the earth in human form and others, my camp, campy, say that jesus was a uniquely holy man adopted by God as his Son and raised to divine rank, mercy
and even then it is yet more simple
there is that of god in all of us
back to the quakers again
these christians are pussies
no wonder they converted the gentiles
a bunch of other indo-aryan proto types who went west when the hindus went south
conquered first by rome and then by the holy roman empire
then the indo-aryans broke free from rome and perpetuated their own christian domain, the protestant reformation.....and now we get back into the distraction of cosmology defined for being alive in religion and the whole thing falls apart again

what is real
what is faith
have we nothing to hold on to?
Oh God, who didst marvelously create the dignity of human nature...

from the intro When Jesus Became God(r.e.rubenstein/harcourt brace pub, 1999)
Last edited by jimboloco on December 28th, 2009, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 9:28 pm

oy vey this guy looks like zlatkoImagepoor albrecht so close and yet so far away.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 28th, 2009, 9:33 pm

ah yes liberated again wandering deeper now, closer to thee my god, lost and found and lost again, i will follow until i am dead and follow then beyond the pale as you can seee there's no ending to this tale. alleluja, weep and wail. still it's time to leave for jerusalem even if i'm the only one, i'll say hello to strangers along the way, and hope for some companions who want to not be afraid, as i am sorely afeared, to wonder on and take my rest in the sanctuaryy of the wierd.

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » December 28th, 2009, 9:43 pm

Jesus the Christ (the Enlightened) was born of this flesh and had his Self-Realization most likely in his early twenties.

We are all children of this God who dwelleth within us all...

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”