I don't know anything, but no matter, cuz I"m squareles

Creative complaints & humor.
AQuestion

I don't know anything, but no matter, cuz I"m squareles

Post by AQuestion » May 10th, 2005, 6:41 am

Shiiiittt!

On Thursday night my best friend called me up, prissy-ass drunk off hers and found it a dire necessity to inform me that I don't know SHIT!

Her exact words were: "You don't know anything!"

MOre of her exact words included information with regard to the fact that I have been a sheltered bitty for years on too many means to an end.

She's fucking right, though she underestimated me a bit...thinkin' that I hadn't already figured out what she was telling me.

Nah...I figured it out awhile ago...just had to work my way outta the square that I was mesmerized and stupefied by.

Got outta the square. Now I'm with waking circle part time and revolution spiral chimney the other half.

On Thursday night my best friend called me up and informed me that I "don't know anything!"

Well, she doesn't know too much more than I do, really.

But I'm glad that she called me, either way.

Anyone else ever been glad?

Anyone else in the spiral chimney too?
Everything is surreal and i'm still not sure which decision I'll make.

izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » May 11th, 2005, 2:41 pm

have I ever been glad? I have been gentile in ugly blue dresses with dirt on the hem b/c it hugged me like a phosphorescent lullaby and thought silently how filthy I looked in the mirror while smiling to myself b/c it didn't matter anyway. Subsequently, I consumed large amounts of wine and thicker things to soothe the bipolar soul and tell myself that I was alright... I became more glad in the end.

--k
sometimes I just like to breathe.

www.technicolorfraud.blogspot.com

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”