feel free to choose a topic!

Veronica's musings, photography, poetry & more!

Moderator: Arcadia

Arcadia

Re: feel free to choose a topic!

Post by Arcadia » March 11th, 2022, 5:01 pm

https://amp.jornada.com.mx/notas/2022/0 ... sa-santos/

Really don't know... and one can ask what is to think with complexity also... but I know it's rare or difficult in some contexts or own sufferings...polarization & attending emergency consumes all the energy sometimes...

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » November 18th, 2023, 10:01 pm

After a year and a half still overhelmed by reality (I'll search the etimology of overhelmed later... in local sería "sobrepasada") if it only were simple enough like to choose if I want to watch again El huevo y la serpiente, El gran Dictador o El Padrino or to read instead el "Elogio de la lucidez" de Saramago...but no🙃

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » November 18th, 2023, 10:25 pm

Still, still...I can't abandon some kind of hope in voting/democracy and in humanity...I'm a child borned in the 1968 dictatorship, raised in another dictatorship (the most cruel one we had) and I guess I survived the process with some amount of mental health enough to know what really cares when it seems all is bullshit... our generation is a kind of local flower power , the opposite and most of the time an explosive mix...and now it will rule the country (at least in visible terms...) 😁 Time to keep leading with our collective karma and shadows🙌

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » November 19th, 2023, 8:05 am

May I can transmutate my over-helm-ed-ness?🙌🙃

PEACE!, all kind of bodhichitas, forgiveness (as compassion and understanding for our/others sometimes complicated situations we cause and/or suffer as human beigns ) and still some sense of humor specially today for our dear country... 💗

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » November 20th, 2023, 1:10 pm

The day after feeling: (I already cried yesterday) political asylum somewhere?? ( with preference, another planet 😁).

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 20th, 2023, 1:28 pm

Argentina’s next president is a libertarian economist whose brash style and embrace of conspiracy theories has parallels with those of Donald J. Trump.

NYTimes yesterday.

I saw that and thought about "Good Germans"

Return to “Arcadia's Place”