Hey Gang!

Links & reviews - other arts sites.
GordonWilson

Hey Gang!

Post by GordonWilson » November 25th, 2004, 6:53 pm

Yo Team,

I haven't been around much, especially since the end of the board madness over at litkicks... Anyhoo life has been hectic and crazy, and since I spoke to many of you last, I have quit my gig as an art auctioneer... I am now working as a diamond whore, lecturing on fashion and jewels to the phat elite... Anyhoo the point of this post, is that I am also in the process of building my own art company with my brother. I know that many of the posters around here (Kurt and Cecil, and I'm sure many more) are fabulously talented artists, so I wanted to open the door to discussion about working together. My site is just set-up, but I want to begin representing various artists... So yeah, get in touch if you want an experienced and connected team of art dealers in your corner!

www.wilsonbrosfineart.com

ROCKABILLY!

Kudos, all. Be well, peace,

Gordo
Learn before you vote. Politicians lie.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 25th, 2004, 7:15 pm

Hey Gordo!

Great to see you!

Congratulations on your new business! Sounds fabulous!

I have some initial pages up for some Studio Eight artists... You might want to take a look. On each page, there is contact info - either a website or email address or both - I'm sure they'd love to hear from you and find out more about your new company and how they can get involved!

Here's the link

http://studioeight.tv/imagesartists.html

Best to you, my friend!

Hope to see your smiling face around here more often....

Please keep us posted with further developments. :D

Return to “Other Arts Sites”