Group of friends at Clay's Memorial Celebration

Photos of Clay January, aka Lightning Rod
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Group of friends at Clay's Memorial Celebration

Post by Doreen Peri » March 10th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Here's a photo of a group of Clay's friends at the Memorial Celebration which was held at Poor David's Pub in Dallas a few weeks ago. We were all standing out back of the venue. There were many terrific musicians playing that day including STUPID BOB (Rene Lawrence, unfortunately not pictured here) and his excellent trio and Mr. Troll (Troll Mallow ... on the right). I'm trying to get ahold of more photos to post of the people and the bands playing. If/when I do, I'll post them here. (You'll recognize me on the left.)

Click the image for a larger view.
clays_friends.jpg

STUPID BOB

Re: Group of friends at Clay's Memorial Celebration

Post by STUPID BOB » March 15th, 2013, 12:58 am

Atomic Face Punch is the name of the trio. Aaron Alnight, guitar; Dobbs, drums; Punch, bass.

That's quite a group picture you have there DP. The gypsies are comin'!!!!!!

Dobbs snapped one shot of Aaron and me onstage. I'll ship it up when I can. Dobbs says a lady (!?) took a picture or two when we were playing. You might quiz Christye about it.
Carpe Delirium

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Group of friends at Clay's Memorial Celebration

Post by Doreen Peri » March 17th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Ah... Atomic Face Punch is the name of your band! What a great name! I was very impressed with your band's performance! I'll give Christye a call and see if she knows of anyone who took any more photos. Thank you, Rene!

Return to “Photos of Lightning Rod”