I miss the side long glances

Hang out. Talk trash.
SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 16th, 2010, 3:16 pm

You're right and now I feel a bit like I'm too self-involved or indulging.
Jack, the truth is that I'm better recently and over the last few years because of men. Men like you have helped develop me into a more thoughtful woman, and I hope you'll agree that I might have improved slightly, and not nearly as terrible as earlier.

I'm better for knowing him, grateful too, blessed even
and thankful to you, him, P, and men.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 16th, 2010, 3:27 pm

My biggest fear with my baby sister was that we would say something that would be the end of our friendship. That we would never speak to each other again.

I only put up with the men here because of the women. I am okay if only one woman at a time is pissed at me I can survive. But if piss off two or more of them at the same time I am done for.

I love women
truly I do
yeah part of is sexual
even more so is the intellectual other
the way your minds work
all that circular white matter in your brains I suppose
men can be so gray matter and linear it is boring.

Keep up the good work Dame
these are my golden years
down to a trickle of testosterone
I can be more objective about youse guys.
Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and a stick
A Night's Tale"
Liked that movie a lot.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 16th, 2010, 3:34 pm

I'm just a weak woman
and predictable...

wish I had a man's strength.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 16th, 2010, 3:43 pm

The problem with women is
The problem with men

The problem with men is
Is they need to shut up and dance

At least that is my problem.

Good luck dame
I hope you run into him some day
Someone like Camus is what you are looking for I think
Someone to sweep you off your feet

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 16th, 2010, 4:08 pm

The problem with women is
same problem with men

we were born into this
and it's just what we do

with what we're born to.

He's a good friend of mine,
you too Jack.

What's that tune about dancing again? The one about, "Is that all there is...if that's all there is than we should go dancing..."

or something and I likes it, should add it to my sturdy mattress.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 16th, 2010, 5:25 pm

I admire how you go your own way
You are not that predictable to me
Not as predictable as most men are to me
Testosterone macho fukit or killit.
More sex talk:.

Republican men had a drop in the their testosterone levels after McCain lost. No such drop in Republican women's testosterone levels were recorded. Oh yes women got balls too.

It is a Peggy Lee song called
"Is that all there is"
"then lets keep dancing."

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 17th, 2010, 8:02 am

Thanks for yesterday, Jack.
Got me through another day.

Couldn't go to sleep last night.
At 1 a.m. a man yells at the top of his lungs outside on my street...
"Help! Somebody call the police!"

I had my phone right there, but still waited two minutes before calling. I questioned it, maybe was skeptical. What a time to be questioning a thing like that. I'd never before heard anyone yell that out, although I've read about it happening.

What was I thinking...well, first I thought it could be a drunk dude, then I thought fine, I'm gonna call, but I'll pop on the internet and call the local police department first, instead of 911 , then thought about how many other people might of called asap...
I mean, I must be a horrible person to rob someone's emergency situation of two minutes like I'd done. I called and the police thought it more important than I had, because they were there in one minute, not two.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 18th, 2010, 6:22 am

Phil Ochs wrote a song called
A Small Cirlce of Friends
about Kitty Genovese
Must be 50 years ago but I can't forget her
You done good kiddo
http://soundportraits.org/on-air/rememb ... _genovese/

Dreamed last night about a song bird, who sang seven notes she was the last bird of her species but President Warren G. Harding ate her for lunch. I seldom dream about music.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 18th, 2010, 7:57 am

That would make a lovely poem, Jack.
Seven notes of the song Bird.

I was guilty of hesitation, nothing seemed to of happened, the officers sat out chit chatting to each other long into my sleep, but the guilt of two minutes weighs heavily, regardless. I shouldn't be so hesitant, just in-case a song bird's in the night streets.

Which brings up a very uncomfy awareness. Had it been a women yelling, I may have called straight away. A women's shouts more 'believable' or something, and that doesn't sit well with me to know I might think that way. Or why I've that thought crossing my mind.

I don't know where I'm leading entertaining this before the day has barely started. My apologies.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 18th, 2010, 6:19 pm

You made the call that is the main thing.. Women are more often victims of violent attacks than men I think. Maybe that is why you might not have hesitated if it was a woman..

. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ulTmmTIlM_o&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ulTmmTIlM_o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 18th, 2010, 10:45 pm

True, but also it had to do with the difference between men and women with their sense of humors. A guy would possibly get drunk and think nothing of yelling stuff out for shit and giggles. A women might, too, but she'd find some other way to be funny.
I'm not sure, but at the moment the first thing I was trying to determine was.."Is he being serious?"
Prolly makes me a punk :P
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 18th, 2010, 10:59 pm

You got me thinking about punk elephants

they can get rambunctious

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 19th, 2010, 8:06 am

It's a circle, cause the humor ties in with the between the sheets chit chatting. To get a woman to bed, gots to do with humor and I wanted to circle back. You were tired of sex.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 19th, 2010, 12:09 pm

Yes I am also sick of trying and tired of living
Ah gits weary
An' sick of tryin'
Ah'm tired of livin'
An' skeered of dyin',
But ol' man river,
He jes'keeps rolling' along

Do horses have a sense of humor?
Thinking about that mare standing for a stallion. She will or she won't and he can't make her.

I not looking for her anymore
She can come find me if she wants to.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 19th, 2010, 12:48 pm

“Restlessly I searched for her thousands, hundreds of ways./ Suddenly I turned, and there she was in the receding light.”

Return to “Trailerpark”