Oooooh, I am SO BAD!!

Hang out. Talk trash.
Scootertrash

Oooooh, I am SO BAD!!

Post by Scootertrash » January 17th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Man, did I kick over a bucket of shit or what!

I dont care, fuck that asshole-He's a punk. I've enjoyed making him my BITCH!!.. I should get him to wear a collar and a leash and drag him around humiliating his lying ass in public.

Axanderdeath

Re: Oooooh, I am SO BAD!!

Post by Axanderdeath » January 18th, 2005, 12:27 am

Scootertrash wrote:Man, did I kick over a bucket of shit or what!

I dont care, fuck that asshole-He's a punk. I've enjoyed making him my BITCH!!.. I should get him to wear a collar and a leash and drag him around humiliating his lying ass in public.
I don' t think you did that. You kind of made your self look stupid too. One thing I have to say is that perezoso is a smart guy. I have yet to read somthing all the good from you, Don't get me wrong I am sure you have but don't just write hateful stuff towards him, write other stuffg too good stuff.

knip

Post by knip » January 18th, 2005, 1:00 am

hehe

knowing some of your history geoff, i find myself chuckling at the notion of you lecturing j...err...scootertrash

that wasn't meant to be insulting...just an observation

Axanderdeath

Post by Axanderdeath » January 18th, 2005, 1:13 am

knip wrote:hehe

knowing some of your history geoff, i find myself chuckling at the notion of you lecturing j...err...scootertrash

that wasn't meant to be insulting...just an observation
I know it is funny, since I have nothing to say, and I am a jerk. Now knip you get up the rejection slip and read and critic my goddamn story!!

Scootertrash

Re: Oooooh, I am SO BAD!!

Post by Scootertrash » January 18th, 2005, 3:34 am

Axanderdeath wrote:
I don' t think you did that.

WHAT?
Axanderdeath wrote: You kind of made your self look stupid too..

THAT'S BECAUSE I'M A PROFESSIONAL AT LOOKING STUPID!-I MAKE IT LOOK EASY!
Axanderdeath wrote: One thing I have to say is that perezoso is a smart guy.

You dont have to say it at all. It's entirely voluntary. A "smart guy", you say? I'd say he is a smart ass.
Axanderdeath wrote: I have yet to read somthing all the good from you, Don't get me wrong I am sure you have but don't just write hateful stuff towards him, write other stuffg too good stuff.
Sir, I'm sorry if my best just isn't good enough for you. At least I'm honest and won't insult you for your statement. I can take it criticism like a stand up dude and I'll never lie to you or anyone else here, like that....that....that Penisbozo or whatever he calls himself does.

Return to “Trailerpark”