me!

Hang out. Talk trash.
Axanderdeath

me!

Post by Axanderdeath » January 18th, 2005, 2:06 pm

What I think about this site is that it could be a lot better if people would not take on airs because they write long quotes by famous people, and act as if they were the writer, the creator, but most of them do not create anything but arguments that are surrounded by the thought that they are the best, or at least superior to you. I am writing about, of course, pez boy or what ever he calls him self.

But then there is people like Scooter trash whom only write insults to insults throwing gasoline on the ego fire, but I am doing the same thing here, and that is fine because my ego is quite large as well. Really I just want someone to say something about my fucking story. I know it is long, but it is not boring. I know that some people are above it, but then, if they are, throw some help down why don’t you?!

geoffrey alexander parsons

Scootertrash

Post by Scootertrash » January 18th, 2005, 4:22 pm

I'll read your story, Ax...where is it?

Axanderdeath

Post by Axanderdeath » January 18th, 2005, 4:31 pm

Scootertrash wrote:I'll read your story, Ax...where is it?
it is on rejectiopn slip, and is about 9000 words long. If you can't read the whole thing, tell me what think. Thamls. Scooter the best thing you can do is be nice to your fight pal, he will start to feel silly after a while.

Scootertrash

Post by Scootertrash » January 18th, 2005, 5:01 pm

If I cant read the whole thing, I couldn't tell you what I think, could I?

As for my, ahem, pal feeling silly- man, his Silly-A-Scope readouts look like an Indonesian seismograph- Probably because he get's cockwalloped on a daily basis, I suppose.

You notice that turdworm does'nt bring his mealy mouth to the trailer park?
That's because we run a class joint here-true freedom and enlightenment is what we're about here, yeah.
There's an invisible aura that surrounds this board-that motherfucker cannot penetrate it, because Baby Jesus and Captain America watch out for us.

You got a home here if you want it, Ax. There's always a blank page here for you to use-

tell your stories, man, tell'em loud and tell'em often.

Axanderdeath

Post by Axanderdeath » January 18th, 2005, 5:06 pm

Scootertrash wrote:If I cant read the whole thing, I couldn't tell you what I think, could I?

As for my, ahem, pal feeling silly- man, his Silly-A-Scope readouts look like an Indonesian seismograph- Probably because he get's cockwalloped on a daily basis, I suppose.

You notice that turdworm does'nt bring his mealy mouth to the trailer park?
That's because we run a class joint here-true freedom and enlightenment is what we're about here, yeah.
There's an invisible aura that surrounds this board-that motherfucker cannot penetrate it, because Baby Jesus and Captain America watch out for us.

You got a home here if you want it, Ax. There's always a blank page here for you to use-

tell your stories, man, tell'em loud and tell'em often.
Read the story on
rejection slip!

Return to “Trailerpark”