Politically Correct Sheriff’s Dept

Hang out. Talk trash.
stilltrucking

Politically Correct Sheriff’s Dept

Post by stilltrucking » March 12th, 2005, 12:24 pm

When I heard about the guy in Atlanta who over powered a deputy sheriff I wondered if the deputy was a woman. Then I heard that the sheriff was a “petite woman”. The prisoner was six foot one, two hundred twenty pound ex college football player and alleged rapist. Was this because the sheriff’s department was trying to be politically correct? Do they have any petite male sheriffs? Couldn’t they have found a larger woman deputy sheriff to guard the guy? I have known some burly women truck drivers who could pull their own weight. Should there be a different physical standard for men and women cops? I remember some fire department that was accused of setting different standards for women firefighters.

Judge Rowland Barnes, one of three people killed in the courthouse shootings, had asked Fulton County authorities to provide extra security because Barnes thought Brian Nichols, the suspected gunman, posed a danger if convicted of raping his ex-girlfriend.

Authorities say that the 33-year-old Nichols, on trial for the fourth day, wrestled a gun away from a sheriff's deputy Friday and shot and killed Barnes and two others before escaping.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... ceshooting

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » March 14th, 2005, 4:43 pm

well we were wondering how the bad guy got the gun.
Maybe the judge walked into the courtroom after they were all assembled, and at that point bad guy pulle d the gun away.....

But he had no wherez to gooo.

At least we got Studious eight, avuncular Texas ex-Christian Jew bay!
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “Trailerpark”