Hang out. Talk trash.
Scootertrash

Anarchist Bookfair in San Francisco on March 26, 2005

Post by Scootertrash » March 31st, 2005, 2:33 am

http://www.zombietime.com/churchill_in_ ... h_26_2005/

Coverage by Florabelle The Anchorcow!
Check One:
_Yes, I would like to receive information on Nigerian Oil Investments
_Yes, I would like to receive information on pyramid and triangle-based investment opportunities

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 20th, 2005, 6:07 am

not to change the subject but did you ever read Divine RIght's Trip, I think it was in one of the early Whole Earth Catologues. It was written in the margins of the pages.

and thanks for the info,

you making me nervous, so quiet. don't you raise hell no more.

a little hell, not much

"I'm the only hell my mamma ever raised"

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » June 13th, 2005, 10:40 am

how true, the spammerz from ubongobongo and the old triangle pyramid scamz, like whose that company, they make products, at least it is something halfway honorable, i think they use natural products for cleaning, i remember now, out of the depths of the sutterranian stream, AMWAY!!!!! what a hoot, but i also remember others, shadowy, from the seventiez, down and dark yearz, troubled by the dark zide, the ruling junta, dominant culture, knowing the great awakemning would happen, tho not necessarily in my lifetime, yet not seeing a way out of my own personal gloominess, but then climbed up oot of the abyss, abyzz, zchlepped back in and am cruiszing now, lurking within the belly of the beazt, like youze, co-inhabuttaunts with the fiery flaming zenatoor from joojuhuhh, zell thriller, ohh yah,

a lady was marketing zamplez of jonez soda pop in target's ztore i took a free can then also loaded in three 12 packs, went around the ztore and before leaving, left off the three 12 packs on the ztore zhelf with their sisters and brotherz there in the interzone soda pop zhelf. an the lady thought zhe had made a zail, yah. :P

great link to that anarchist convention, wow, click on the pic and hear see good old wardie churchyhill compare merikinz to natziez!
http://www.zombietime.com/churchill_in_ ... h_26_2005/
This time around, Churchill went straight to the heart of the matter right off the bat and -- in no uncertain terms -- compared Americans to Nazis (QuickTime mpeg video, 1.6mb):

(Clicking on this link -- and all the similar links below -- will open a QuickTime video [or mp3] file of Churchill speaking. Each of the files will open in a new window. Below each link is an exact transcription of Churchill's words. Phrases [in brackets] indicate portions that are not clearly audible.)

"And I've got an answer for you and that answer is Eichmann! Eichmann! That is the mentality of Eichmann. Big Eichmann and little Eichmann. The good Germans that made that process possible are synonymous with the good Americans who voted for George Bush or thought that John Kerry was an alternative. [Audience applause.] And that explains the blind eye turned to a half-million Iraqi children. That's an entire coming generation because for every dead there's three more who are never gonna grow up other than in a twisted and physically deformed manner as a result of what's been done to them in order to impose the United States' will, and that's genocide. When you talk about it being imposed on a country of barely 20 million people, a half-million children is the future. The future was denied in the interest of American domination of the rest of the planet in order to support a material way of life and a mentality which is absolutely on its face indefensible to anyone with a scintilla of moral integrity. "
[As usual, Churchill's making up his own facts as he goes along: there's no evidence -- not even the hint of any evidence -- that 1.5 million Iraqi children are physically deformed because of the actions of the United States.]

ah florabelle the talking anchorcow
http://bbs.fuckedcompany.com/index.cgi? ... id=1716291

fear and loathing on duh, uh, thuh bombing trail, duh....
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » June 13th, 2005, 11:10 am

Good to see your post, Scoot:

Since you are one of the few on this board who never fails to put me in convulsions with your wit, it's good to see you.

When I have to declare ( which is never nowadays-- not being a teacher any more, the State of California doesn't require fingerprinting and a loyalty oath from me)-- I usually mark down "Anarcho-Syndicalist", probably about as close to a political proclivity as I could measure in myself.

The same way I create a little box for myself on race questionnaires, right next to the one that says: Pacific Islander. I label my box "Atlantic Islander" and check it. I refuse to check the box labeled "White."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchosyndicalism

You have to love a movement which not only espouses many causes you believe in, chiefly justice for labor and self-management, but is also theorized about by a guy named Rudolf Rocker, flourishes in South Africa, and is the object of a Monty Python skit.

As far as anarchist books go, "Steal This Book" remains an enduring favorite, since I am much in favor of either free books or volunteer donation payment myself. Most of my books have either been giveaways ( like my latest one) or some sort of donation booster.

Not that I have anything against writers like Stephen King whose annual income could support three Latin American countries.

I draw the line at Oprah, however. But that's for reasons having to do with art, not finance.

Here in Southern California the whole pyramid scheme culture mutated. Anglos dropped it and moved on to the swelling Internet bubble, but the vision persisted in "El Amway" and its even more interesting tuber, "El Amway Para Jesus", whose underlying purpose you can puzzle out with few glosses.

A garage a few blocks away where an immigrant Mexican family hosted many relatives coming and going served as the local headquarters for "El Amway Para Jesus", and they were genuinely Rudolf Rocking on Friday nights.

I liked the buzz, the warm orange glow from the half-swung-up garage door, the many candles planted in their K-mart red glass containers, and the people-- not just women though predominantly-- a few silent males.

They were what my old Latino students group was at the Moorpark College Bilingual center-- the best group of students I ever had-- sincere, striving, strong and dedicated.

I miss them, for the house has been re-rented and Mary and I no longer see it throbbing with life on our Friday night walks .

Good to read your post.

Your fan,

Zlatko

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » June 13th, 2005, 11:32 am

that sounds true
i mean but why not get it right with entrepreneurial creativity as well?
alternative economics, in the margins of the last whole earth catalogue, poor old abbie stole the book, a fast burn, man,
but hey having el grupo de amway para el zeuz, la luna,
mejor for sure!
This piece began in 1920’s Santa Cruz, when the Wobblies were as active here as they were in 1994, then struggling against the timber barons in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Tom Scribner, whose bronze statue perches on the Pacific Avenue sidewalk facing the St. George Hotel and whose portrait graces the wall of the Poet & Patriot, was a Wobbly during those times. He devoted most of his life to organizing with the unemployed and downtrodden against the financial system that kept them down. He was later known for his skill in playing the musical saw, which he often did in public spaces. If only our eclectic street musicians were treated with such respect nowadays.
http://scplweb.santacruzpl.org/history/ ... bner.shtml
anyhow after a few months of that, leveraged by the last freaking acid trip (mickey mouse windowpane) i wound up driving a yellow cab taxi great little gig living at the old pacific hotel wow and one afternoon i gets a call downtown and there dressed in suit with bow tie and bowler hat and a cane waiting was this sweet old gent, famous in those parts, there is a bronze statue of him there in santa cruz, playing his musical saw, utah phillips knew him, he was an old wobblie oh Wobblies workerz of the werlde unificight!

and he getz into the cab, smiling, we cruize on up to the old pacific hotel, i tell him i am staying there too, he gives me a small red book, it's the wobblies little red book! then i tell him the ride is on me and he gets out smiles and tips his bowler hat!!! yes!

so what was his name! he was an old man at that time, back in 1980.
http://www.studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3617
i'm interzoning streamz now.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 12th, 2005, 5:03 am

nothing to do with nothing
the whole earth catologues
the portola institue
access to tools
wonder what happened there.

I earn an honest living selling cures for cancer, and magnetic bracelets that harmonize the body, bible tapes, hot party girls, ethics, they say I was a rebel till I reached the age of five, it was then that I got caught up in the struggle to survive. A nation of salesmen, everyone pitching to everyone else. Death of a salesman. I keep thinking about another churchill who is making the news again with all the referrences to the London Blitz. All the nasty little adventures he got the UK into. Iraq is one of his creations I read somewhere.
Scooter don't always make me laugh, but he kept me from crying once.

Return to “Trailerpark”