no sleep

Hang out. Talk trash.
K&D

no sleep

Post by K&D » August 15th, 2005, 12:45 am

no one else up at this hour...i'm going back to school soon and i haven't been sleeping well, and i feel kinda blah....where's truckin when you need him...doesn't yabyum work ridiculous hours or something? anyways there's not much to do, so i'm just delaying the eventualness of having to go to bed. i love sleeping in the middle of the day, you know that kind of beat tired sleeping, but i hate sleeping at night, my mind just seems to run...
Blah!

K&D

Post by K&D » August 15th, 2005, 1:18 am

hey truckin...i see you there...quick say something way cool, or something....penny for your thoughts, seriously, i'll send it via mail. bet it cost more then that don't it.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 15th, 2005, 1:56 am

I been thinking about this thing with litkicks, feeling sorry for brooklyn. Nothing much to say. Just got up to pee, going back to sleep
LR is up. I see ya talking. Take care little sister. Good look at school.

K&D

Post by K&D » August 15th, 2005, 2:07 am

night, do you have a day job? sometimes i feel like you guys live here you know...like some sort of internet commune...what do you think you'd do if you didn't have it...i know i would recede more into my own head and the results of not having community in general woould be a very bad thing for me.

check ya latter. night.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 15th, 2005, 3:10 am

dam now I can't sleep, got up ate a sandwhich. I am retired I got check coming every month. I work at home part time. good night again. sleep tight.

K&D

Post by K&D » August 15th, 2005, 3:13 am

cool, i wonder what i will do when i retire...if i will retire...eating is something your not suppose to do if you want to sleep. the other night i had a Dr. Pepper before i went to bed it kept me up for ever.
Blah!

K&D

Post by K&D » August 15th, 2005, 3:14 am

you must really care to be thinking about broocklyn...or a person who's mind wanders aswell.
Blah!

Jack Daniels

Post by Jack Daniels » August 24th, 2005, 8:41 am

I'm terrible for not going to bed early, i just can't seem to get to sleep before 1am or 2am. I just don't feel tired at all.

I actually stopped drinking any caffeine for week to see if that would help but it didn't. :(

Anyway I hope sleep comes more easily for you in the future.

Jamie.

Return to “Trailerpark”