boys i'd like to meet in college

Post by K&D » August 15th, 2005, 3:26 am

psycology major with a motorcycle
rythem guitarits who digs poetry
political science major with intrest in philosophy
philosophy major who wants to change the world
any boy who wants to change the world
abstract artist who fancy's himself an anarchist

just random thought, i hope its appropriate for this board, or whatever you call this place. anybody else have any suggestions? anything you'd like to add to the list, or what is your personal list?
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 15th, 2005, 3:34 am

I think there is nothing you could not post on this board.

Me I want to meet a woman over fifty with a great sense of humor and a Kenworth.

Did you see the mindbum post to creative. weird creepy and birlliant?

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » August 15th, 2005, 5:10 am

About two days before you showed up I mentioned your name.
Someone had mentioned erotica, and I thought of you and sullen girl, and GHC and your parents. I was thinking what your parents might think about you going to a site like that. I don’t know about mindbums post it was just so weird and interesting and well done. Right now I am feeling creepy for drawing it to your attention. Do me a favor and just don’t reply to this. I mean I don’t care if you do. This is just FYI. I think it is best not to think about what kind of boy you want to meet. Cecil could explain it better probably. I am saying don’t go out with a mould and try to find someone to fill it. I like Joel’s signature line.
Expectations are all too often premeditated disappointments

I been trying to make a character of gypsyjoker, sometimes I feel like I am sitting here with hand puppets on, talking to myself. I feel pretty hopeless as a writer. I have no idea of syntax, grammar. I am practically illiterate. Writing just keeps me going. I can't tell you how much i miss truck driving. The road, the never-ending road. stilltrucking is so steeped in self-pity. He thinks he has lost everything that ever mattered to him. The road was the only place that ever felt like home to him for twenty years. His mother, his lover, his life. So i said ok you silly bastard what would you do if you went blind? Then what? How you going to deal with that. If I can pull this off with gypsyjoker, then I think I will give tinker jack (another hand puppet) I think I will give him lung cancer. Have him walking on the beach with his lungs full of cancer and his pockets full of rocks.
Good night
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

K&D

Post by K&D » August 15th, 2005, 9:06 am

ahh, its not like a real list just something i joke about...i mean i ts really not very realistic anyways is it.

don't think my mom would care too much, i mean she knows what i read as far as novels...i remember for christmas when i turned was it 18 or 17 Santa brought Naked Lunch...they didn't know the full extent of what it was but they knew. My sister reads a lot of Hunter S. Thompson's work, shes just now 16. i think my mom would worry more about drug influence then anything else.

anyways, i'm off to college tommorow morning so the posts will certainly slow down after i write about my trip across the states. maybe write a little something, i'm not much of a writter.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 15th, 2005, 11:01 am

ten four
drive fast, ahh, I mean safe

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » August 15th, 2005, 11:33 am

I got a list, it is a short list.

She has to be over fifty, have a piano, be an English major, and have a fondness for stupid old men.

Hemingway is falling in love again.

K&D

Post by K&D » August 15th, 2005, 6:06 pm

cute, thats funny.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 15th, 2005, 6:24 pm

u too little sister, like a button

are u there yet or still getting ready to go

I don't know how it is now, but they warned me about my sophomore year. I spent twelve years as a sophormer (no shit) perfect education for a truck driver.

K&D

Post by K&D » August 16th, 2005, 10:18 am

i leave today at 12:00...mom doesn't want me to drive late at night...oh, and you'll dig this, she doesn't want me to stay at cheap motels because thats where truckers are...then she followed this statement with not that all truckers are bad
Blah!

Rat Bag

Post by Rat Bag » August 26th, 2005, 8:16 pm

Plays a musical instrument
Fucks like a rabbit
Pretty face
Flat stomach
Pert titties
Blowjobs complete
Love forever young

This is what I want
This is the centre of the universe.
My tribe is gathered around me.
Behold me.
I AM.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 27th, 2005, 7:23 am

Drawing by Zlatko, I hope he does not mind un authorized repost.
I would like a smile like that, as she sits there and listens to me go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about myself. “Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the power of reflecting the figure of man at twice its natural size.” Virginia Woolf
Pretty face
Flat stomach
Pert titties
Blowjobs complete
Yeah I want that too, I lay around all the time choking my chicken and thinking about meat too.
Oh pardon me but do you know your fly is open?
If you insist upon fighting to protect me, or 'our' country, let it be understood soberly and rationally between us that you are fighting to gratify a sex instinct which I cannot share; to procure benefits where I have not shared and probably will not share.
Virginia Woolf
Sorry ratbag, she is all grown up now and a college woman but I can't shake that image of her as a kid.
You are a healthy young man and I am a sick old one.

K&D

Post by K&D » August 27th, 2005, 12:50 pm

yeah, isn't it funny how that works, i know tons of people who have known me since i was younger, with a mentor, a teacher of mine....its funny because we've over time, nopw that i'm not a student, have broken down the relationship a bit, its strange because he feels that he can talk to me about all these things, drugs, sex...etc...but its funny because i know he's apprahencive about me talking about those kind of things, because of how he sees me...its a little un fair.
Blah!

K&D

Post by K&D » August 27th, 2005, 12:52 pm

and how come, you always say your a sick old man? never understood that one? i mean are you litterally sick because thats the only way i can interpret them because you don't seem like theres something off about you.

my roomate is driving me nuts, she is always talking to me and she's so fake and she tags along with me even though my friends can't stand her and she's in the \past been so judgemental of us. just a random thought, for trailertrash.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 27th, 2005, 1:51 pm

Ouch on the room mate. Is there any chance of making a change? Next semester can you choose a differnt one. I remember a experiment at U Of MD psych department. The subject had to sit in a room with a really annoying noise. It got louder and louder, you could opt out when you couldn't stand it anymore. On student a Chinese woman stayed in the booth until they finally turned it off. They asked her how she could stand it so long. She said "I took myself away." I don't know much about Buddhism except it seems to stress compassion so much more than any other religion I can think of. Maybe you can compassion her to silence. I hope someone will jump in here with something more help full. This place is overrun with Zen Buddhists.

I don't know why i say that sick old man stuff either. Self pity probably. I appreciate the comment though. It is helpful to me.

K&D

Post by K&D » August 27th, 2005, 10:35 pm

yeah like i told my roomate that my friends didn't like her hanging around and that i wasn't her social director...because she was inviting herself everywhere i went and everybody really hated it.

so i thought she had got the point but last night we went to see a movie with out her and she told Steph, a friend of mine that stayed home, that we always excluded her...but last year she told someone i was a pot head because i liked burritos....which is really fucked up because i don't really smoke much...or drink but she's this Goody two shoe....who doesn't drink or anything....thou even her high and mighty self drank with this group she wanted them to think she was cooll...typical of a straight edge claiming goody two shoes.
Blah!

Return to “Trailerpark”