calling out truckin and joker

Hang out. Talk trash.
K&D

Post by K&D » September 20th, 2005, 4:05 pm

well its not about finding the answers, its about learning about someone and humanity in general through the way people respond and what they say.

what can't we communicate?

i enjoy giving people headaches...seriously, you have to push people out of there norm so that they can see it and then objectivly change there mind, no one seriously ever thought about an idea they were comfortable with....but what i see is here, we just shoot the breeze.

your an old man who thinks he has relationship problems with women...i'm a young adult who is intrested in getting to know peoples stories, because i care to some deegree about people in general, and you seem like an intresting person, and you are no bullshit, and i hate having to waste my time cutting through bullshit like i was in some sort of jungle with a machette you know...too much work when there are very genuine people who are willing to connect, even if there is something that doesn't quite connect...if there is something they are stubbling over inorder to understand one another....basicly the short of it is i like hereing stories, and you, certainly have a voice, a personality that is intresting.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 20th, 2005, 6:26 pm

relationship problems with women? jesus h christ there is an understatement.

I am going to get some stuff together about aspergers and get back to you. it is a kind of autism, not to change the subject but did you have any fun today, did you laugh today?

Sometimes I don't use enough emoticons, sometimes I am just trying to make you laugh.

Sometimes you got lighten up sparky.

K&D

Post by K&D » September 20th, 2005, 6:56 pm

see thats the thing about writting. its weird, it makes you serious sometimes.

i am the goof...i know it might be hard for you to beleive because of the way i talk on here, and again its hard to show emotion on these damned things. we should both go to a studio eight get together, you could see what a nut and ham i am.

i'm kind of a loud person...people here i'm from texas and they say, "that explains a lot." i'm kind of whats the word, that kid who is kind of always hamming it up in class. today we had intro to massage, theres this foot massage move where you have to do a hook. the teafchers very new wave and serious, well today i was joking around, "not being commited" and i said "whats up with this hook thing" and the whole room tunred and looked at me, some laughed (they get my humor) others are kind of weirded out with my say whatever i want to style...the teacher, appreciated it

oh yeah, not only am i the joker in class but even in the papers i write for class. i had to write about plato's Crito and Apology.

should i post tyhe whole thing....or just the humor part...will it be understood.

the asighnment is to write inorder to justify the supposed paradox of Socrates saying that one should obey laws and at the same time he said he would never stop philosophizing. course that part was adresseed at the begining i used the end to go into my own opinion/relating things to today...totally not part of the assighnment.

"I find this point interesting when you try to compare it to American society today. With so much emphasis on the private, pretty much since Reagan there has been by many presidents a push to privatize even education by giving vouchers instead of having kids go to public schools, I wonder how much duty Americans feel/have today. We have a lot prescriptive laws but not many proscriptive rules like ancient Greece. Our government really doesn’t provide too much to us, unless your looking for a tax cut because you just bought a hummer, or something. Maybe I’m being too harsh but there is a slight difference between ancient Athens and America’s laws that might make it more o.k. say if I don’t want to go and fight a war, for someone else’s supposed forced “freedom” which really isn’t freedom at all.
I’m not sure my answer is very correct. I know it is not paradoxical and we are all supposed to write and be confused, because as you said that’s your job. I enjoy confusing people myself; people very rarely abandon their old set in stone views when they’re comfortable. I respect confusion, forces us to think, believe me I have. We will see, wont we."

this weekend is going to be party weekend, friday we are seeing come back to the five and dime jimmy dean jimmy dean. and then on saturday were going to 'the mountains" both figurativly and litterally, and then were going to see "the corpes bride." then hang out the whole night. basicly no homework will be done untill sunday. all this is to celebrate our birthdays, mine on friday and then jen's and lauras were today.

i'm a total goof ball in person, i get it from my dad...sometimes when writting things like that fall to the side.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 20th, 2005, 8:28 pm

wow that was great, I got a lot of homework to do. Never reas plato. My education so incomplete. Going to get some stuff together and get back to you on him. I took a course in Classical Greek civiliation at Johns Hopkins University. It was only the night school but we had Profeesors from the day school teaching it. One guy and I can still remember his name (Prof McCall a young guy) one of those happy experiences with a teacher who loved to teach and who loved his subject. Hopkins is a strange school, the day enrollment was only about 1900 students, the grad school was huge. Took a lot of money and high SAT's to get in. Their classics department was on of the best in the country. One thing that struck was McCall's comment about the cops in ancient Athens. They were so jealous of their liberty that they would not give one citizen the power of arrest over another. So all the cops were slaves. Another thing comes to mind is Nietzsche and The Birth Of Tragedy. He said some things about Socrates that struck me as odd. Get back to you on that one too because my memory fails and I don't want to miss quote him. I just grabbed this off of google
Nietzsche claimed that the Dionysian element in the tragedy of the Greeks was destroyed by an opposition between the Dionysian and the Socratic. Socrates and Euripides laid to ruin the "most magnificent temple" of tragedy using the "Socratic tendency" which would separate the Dionysian element from tragedy and reconstruct tragedy "on the basis of an un-Dionysian art, morality, and world view." The tendency of the Socratic soul to sever the Dionysian from art is connected to "aesthetic Socratism," which is parallel to Socrates’ maxim, "to be beautiful everything must be intelligible." Socrates believed that art must be created with conscious reason in order to be intelligible and therefore beautiful. This conscious reason is essentially Socrate’s concept of "nous," that all desire in the soul must follow reason and the mind instead of the unconscious in order to attain truth. The use of nous opposed the occurrence of the Dionysian intoxication; this intoxication being that which helps one reach Apollo’s images of truth through unconsciousness. Euripides followed aesthetic Socratism and the idea of nous by basing his writings on reason and knowledge, not poetry, suspense, tragedy-essentially the Dionysian.http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~tmatthew/ ... ragedy.htm

I should warn you that I am almost a man of one book.

Tacitus, “beware the man of one book”

One summer when I was in college I had a great job driving a dump truck the job involved sitting around a lot waiting to get loaded. I was on a classical kick that year, I read. Tacitus, Herodotus, Suetonius., Thucydides , Flavius Josephus, Polybius, Plutarch. Part of asperger is getting hung up on things, you obseesions, I was obsessed with the world of Rome and Greece. Those guys sounded so modern to me. Reading Thucydides was like reading the editorial in the New York Times. Human nature and politics have not changed much in the past two thousand years.

Athena, Nashville Tennessee is know as the Athens of the south because there is so many universities there. Also because there is a huge life size reproduction of the Parthenon, and a huge statue of Athena.

sparky that was a great reply, thank you. you don't give me head aches, but old men do get grouchy.

Take a good look at that desert sky for me. I can't tell you how much I miss seing those stars. Still have eidetic images of the desert sky at night behind my eyes.

I feel better knowing that you are having some fun.
just hammer away at me
I wish I had a daughter. Sorry about your dad.
The closest I have ever come to feeling like a father was spiderwoman's daughter, I loved her because I saw so much of her mother who I loved in her.
Punctuation fucked up
Hey I am signing up for a course at
http://www.vu.org
basic english puncts and grammer

this is all unspell checked and un proof read. Going to go back and read it now. Read it and weep because how bad it will look. Hope it don't give you a head ache trying to read it.

K&D

Post by K&D » September 20th, 2005, 9:01 pm

i'm a dyslexic man, thrrow some visuals at me and i got it, don't matter if its spelled right or puctuated right...been thinking about going out to seee the sunset since you mentioneed it going to do that right NOW. k, so i just missed the sunset, but tommorow...i'll get to a cool place to see it.

i think that there are a lot of differences between ancient greece and now, i mean now we would get pissed off about prescriptive law, and back then there was a sence of public good. i think they had it right, sort of. there should be both private and public good.

anyways what am i doing, i should be reading. i'm not quite fully better but i'm a little bit.[/img][/code]
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 20th, 2005, 9:18 pm

here is a visual, nothing to do with what we were talking about. my little sister in the exact center with the red dressBut she got a bad deal from her father. Almost as if he was two men, one to his sons and another to his daughter.

I am one step behind you I will check out "prescriptive laws" at this point I have not a clue.

this image is from the following web site. Not sure what he is talking about but the image of the bell curve is almost mystical for me. I may be wrong but I think if you plot any human variable from IQ, weight, height or anything it always falls out as a bell curve. The great hump in the middle the bourgeoisie? One side or the other the one per centers. Me I am sitting dead center in the middle of the heap. Nothing wrong with being average if you know it.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... D%26sa%3DG

good night talk at you later
sleep tight

K&D

Post by K&D » September 21st, 2005, 1:01 am

had some problems tonight. went to albuqurqui for jen's birthday we were going to film dounghuts being heated up...i am a very assertive person, maybe a little too assertive when i'm working with a friend of mine heather...she's very sensitive and nervous and gets worried easily. so there was akward silence, i didn't yell at her or anything, i mean technically i didn't do anything wrong, it was just a clash of personalities, i didn't want to wing things...but heathers very sensitive about the fact she is confused about film because were learning all thsi new stuff.

i appologized. dthere was akward silence the whole ride, my friend jen (she's like me best friend) withdrew because she didn't want to deal with the drama, and talked soley to her boyfriend...made things even more akward. here i am in the middle, the dramaless one...i mean i'm so fucking tired of having to watch whats going on and be there for everyone you know when they need me...but more then that it totally sucks when they all seem to be put off and i'm not, you know go with the flow, we had a problem...a little character crunch i appologized, get over it...but it doesn't work like that for these girls they hold things in for ever, i talk about things (incessently) and i get over them. its funny you will never see me having a problem with another member of the gang, i'm always the one trying to mend things.

i hope all this clears up by friday...it probably will, i mean thats the thing with them, they seem so depressed for the longest time and then they just go on without talking about things...i don't get it. thats why i like guys no drama...oh except

today i'm walking to the car as cody (the adorable one) walks the other way he says hey ask about the camera i'm holding and walks back the direction were going, then he says, when are you showing it i would like to see the footage. my friend say i should go chasing after him anymore and i should let him come to me. so what am i suppose to do walk around outside his door, its not like our schedules often lead us into seeing eachother.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 21st, 2005, 2:56 am

I don't believe in awkward silences anymore.
just a side note on spiderwoman. She would be talking to a friend of hers and the friend would say something and spiderwoman would be silent for a while. Her friend would get inpatient and say well what do you think. Spiderwoman would say to her "I am thinking"
what am i suppose to do walk around outside his door, its not like our schedules often lead us into seeing eachother.
take the iniative, next time you run into him just hey I got the film and suggest a time or something to get together to see it. What is the worst thing that could happen. He blows you off, rejection? No pain no gain. You got to have a fearless heart. Just my humble...

I used the term twinkie defense on the jam, that was way before your time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie_defense

I got up to pee started posting again
got to go back to bed
later

K&D

Post by K&D » September 21st, 2005, 12:38 pm

no buddys on this thing very late at night, course the time difference makes a difference...wait no it doesnt...yes it does because i'm the latest american time there is out here on the west coast but still.

the thing is the dude know i like him, next time i see him...that makes sence...i'll do that. we don't accedently see eachother that often
Blah!

K&D

Post by K&D » September 22nd, 2005, 2:52 am

you say something now

something real...but i don't want anything too sad old man, tell me something that you love...other then writting, if you say writting, your cheating :)

oh and you have to say why of course, and make it indepth, really think about it...
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 22nd, 2005, 11:34 am

That is Mr. Old Man to you princess cup cake. What I love is people who think I owe them reasons for who I am. But I have a lot of tolerance for the young. So I keep repeating myself to you. I am happy to notice your memory is improving. It is just selective as hell. You know what I love, erections. I used to love the feeling of being an appendage to a stiff dick. The feeling of being two hundred pounds of meat suspended perpendicular to an erect penis. Homo erectus.
Sincerely
Woody Allen esq.
There has never been a man more pussy whipped than me.

Now I also love
Sailboats
Trucks the throb of a diesel heart
The ocean
The oceanic feeling of the tides of the dark sea within me
Wind, ocean breezes
The sound of a sailboat cutting through the water

Beaches
Sunset
Sunrise
Elephants waltzing
Cats napping
Dogs smiling
Food
Kitchen smells of bread baking, soup cooking, coffee brewing
Fried matzos
Fresh caught fish also
Gefilte fish with horseradish
Schmaltz herring
Peaches
Tomatoes
Whiskey
And scribbling

I fear
Mountain passes in winter

Lou Salome

now go shit in your hat
because i am done with this string
you got the last word here if you want it.

K&D

Post by K&D » September 22nd, 2005, 11:49 am

whats with the hostility? dude i was just joking around...you don't owe me some reason for who you are...its a game, i tell you and you tell me.

selective memory....maybe. i thought old people lost a certain amount of there drive...and you didn't fully answer the question :)

you didn't say why, and i think you choose one too many things. choose one and commit to it. i'm not being pushy mr. I'm very tolerant of the young
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 22nd, 2005, 11:51 am

:wink:

K&D

Post by K&D » September 22nd, 2005, 8:46 pm

hmm dot dot dot....doesn't that mean you wrote something and then took it back...oh man, i wonder what you wrote.

i'm just fuckin with you old man, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

but a good writter would choose one to commit....theres got to be that lives above the other, and how can you be pussy whipped without a pussy? :lol: i mean is there a women in your life, i got the feeling there wasn't

i'm going to have a crazy weekend, i'll write you about it...but then you should do something this weekend and write me about it. i think that would be cool, like paralell universe sort of thing...lets try to use time and maybe we can compare, what you were doing at the exact time i was doing something completly different...sound cool?

grouchy! :D
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 22nd, 2005, 8:56 pm

Indifference wears a coat of gray
Intelligence in men and women is a gray and white matter

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
This, according to Rex Jung, a UNM neuropsychologist and co-author of the study, may help to explain why men tend to excel in tasks requiring more local processing (like mathematics), while women tend to excel at integrating and assimilating information from distributed gray-matter regions in the brain, such as required for language facility. These two very different neurological pathways and activity centers, however, result in equivalent overall performance on broad measures of cognitive ability, such as those found on intelligence tests.
http://today.uci.edu/news/release_detail.asp?key=1261

Return to “Trailerpark”