Animal Welfare Issues.
stilltrucking

The Legacy of Bart the Bear-New Version

Post by stilltrucking » January 20th, 2013, 2:20 am

Bart at 1:26

SadLuckDame

Re: The Legacy of Bart the Bear-New Version

Post by SadLuckDame » January 20th, 2013, 4:15 am

I watched Bart do his thing and it was neat to see.
And I remember him from watching those movies, I just didn't know him then.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Re: The Legacy of Bart the Bear-New Version

Post by stilltrucking » January 21st, 2013, 9:49 pm

The guy fighting bart in the last clip always reminded me of Clay, the first time I saw it.

I been thinking a lot about death the past few days. Hell I always think about death it seems, trying to settle my affairs, so if I died right now I would be square with the dharma,

if I was a good Buddhist and be reborn again I think I would like to be born again as that nine year old kid that committed suicide in Baltimore back in 1949. I would cross that river to the other side and all my friends and loved ones departed would be waiting there for me, uncle morris and aunt betty and uncle abe and grandpop and grandma, crazy mike and the rose of san antone.

yeah I could die a good Christianize death and go to heaven, why the hell not, my little dog Nikko would be there too, and the orange cat that got run over by a taxi the day JFK was murdered would be there too. And Jack and Jackie and little Adolph and the Genghis Khan

What ever we want it to be, till the awareness in us returns to the one some call G d, others cosmic consciousness, awareness. And thus does death lose it's sting.

even if I got to still be me in the after life, even if I were in hell,
I got a patron saint there eternal life is sweet but eternal damnation is the down side.

Return to “Cathouse”