my cat .....~CHIEF~....

Animal Welfare Issues.
WIREMAN

my cat .....~CHIEF~....

Post by WIREMAN » September 19th, 2004, 12:07 am

.......from the start it's been kismet......we had lost our furry black cat to some mysterious ailment summer of '03.....after a couple days mourning we said time for a new kitty.....not being cheap mind ya, we were being adventurous, leading us on a journey
...... a kitty search........ya know the -free kittens- sign.....hot summers day head for the beach time/with kitties in mind,,,,well we got down to the sea........that's where the flies was a bitin'......I must say it was'nt very invitin'.....so we scrambled to get another handle.....in the sand.....took off south with a thirst in our mouths that was more like a smile.......just then the traffic began to pile.....up.....decided to give-up....which we can't do for long....
so we started to sing our finding a cat song....... I took a right and the traffic became light.......we were headed for old Georgetown, D-E-L-A-W-A-R-E ........lookin' for a sign....we even visualized it in our minds.......did'nt need no course, nor headings......we were damn sure bettin we'd find the kitty....just then's when we found....... ...3 .......so we took em all home....became a 3 cat family.....till out of the pack came this really cool cat.....and he said unto thee.......hey wired man I am the CHIEF.... and it is my true belief that there will come a day......when we'll roll in the hay.....every morning we will play .....and I'll sing ya a cat song.....help ya to keep movin' on and on....as ya trudge through your day....never ever say "get the hell outta my way!"......yes he said unto me......if ya listen to these words wired you'll never be mired in the dark and the gloom......nah my boy you'll be constantly whislin' a tune and you'll shout how high the moon and you'll sing star dust too......yes he said this to me......never ramble wired and do make it brief......cause he said unto me.............WIREMAN

abcrystcats

Post by abcrystcats » September 19th, 2004, 1:28 am

That was inspired, Wireman. I'm glad everyone here seems to love their pets so much (especially CATS!). You'll see why, tomorrow!

Cat.

Thanks for the song. That was a cat song, you know, a youwling in the dark ...

AQuestion

Post by AQuestion » July 26th, 2005, 6:05 am

speaking of the two cat family I'd like also to say that:

"I LOVE MY CATS"
Everything is surreal and i'm still not sure which decision I'll make.

Return to “Cathouse”