The Cenacle | 60 | December 2006 *Just Released*

Announcements by Cenacle
Cenacle

The Cenacle | 60 | December 2006 *Just Released*

Post by Cenacle » February 19th, 2007, 7:58 pm

Dear Friends,

Some gifts arrive in their own time, whatever plan we may have assigned to them. Coming along thusly is The Cenacle | 60 | December 2006. Arriving in its own time but brim full of good contents. These include:

* Jim Burke III's letter on the U.S. Congressional elections & the Iraq Ware, as well as some comments about a recent live show by The Who
* Great new poetry by Cenacle regular contributors (Studio 8's) Judih Haggai, & Ric Amante
* Reprints of "The Long, Strange Trip" (a history of acid rock) by Jim DeRogatis & a selection of poems by 20th century master poet E.E. Cummings.
*Fixtion & poems & prose by me.
*Lots of artwork by me & my wife Kassi.

Lots of good stuff. The link to the online edition is: http://www.geocities.com/scriptorpress/cenacle/60.html (6.1MB). Lots more to come too. We've begun a Big Push to finish & release a number of new projects between now & April 30. Expect more news frequently & soon.

Hope everyone gets a chance to look at this new issue, sending it along with a reminder to any doubtful that what John Lennon said in 1969 remains true today: War is Over, if We Want It.

Peace & Love,
Raymond

Return to “Cenacle's Announcements”