road dogs

Post your poetry, any style.
creativesoul

road dogs

Post by creativesoul » October 6th, 2005, 1:03 am

the dog and the wolf got arrested the other day by animal control;
i went and got the wankers out today, lil chipper had the look of one that was appalled at the conditions in there, he looked at me in disbelief, his eyes said "they sleep with their poop, mom.. it s unbelievable"
Bella the wolf was embarassed, she knew she had done wrong, she had that look like "Dont look at me, just get me Outta here, I know I screwed up, and yeah it is humilIating the way they treat us like animals"
so we rode along the way of hwy 30 and i took them to the feed store and bought them a harness and a choke collar.
Bella, is like, "well this wont last long but i ll wear this thing if you like" she turns her wolf nose up in the air away from me, "I have been through this before"
I was sitting there thinking how many times I have had to deal with animal control what a ridiculous type of police, animal control. geez. after hooking them to their chain and dog run in seperate parts of the yard, my room mate comes home. she is more traumatized than the dogs.
I had to help them in the truck she whines..
This is just the truth about our culture., we put people in cages for making mistakes, and we chain up our animals for walking around the neighborhood. I felt wrost; than the dogs really.
I live on five acres for what? ms hopppala must die, she is the lil ole lady that has nothing better to do but call animal control when the horse gets out, so i gave away the horse. when the dog goes on her lawn, when she thinks it is her tree i cut down.
she is bored and old and has crusty old food stuck to her shirt. she used to be nice before they took her galbladder,ruby is her name.
i am tired of ruby hoppala.
the buffalo jesse came to see what was going on when Bella and Chipper were getting arrested. Now the Columbia County Sheriffs and the animal control are having a meeting about my buffalo. they roam. that is what they do.
so i gave them to this indian man but his brother had a stroke, so he didnt come get them in time
anyway, my cat here in portland had three beautiful kittens.
i bought a ticket to kauai. there iS 'no control' see. it is a delusion.
Last edited by creativesoul on January 9th, 2014, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » October 6th, 2005, 8:55 am

just edit for a couple of typos, like "wrose" instead of "worse", proofread it. i am surely not one to brag about prefect spelling, iether.

I really digged, like wow, far out ?man. The unfolding from the doggie pound to Stella, wow, and the chains then the opening, the other amnialz, wow, real beings, that is what I like, you had them in here as real beings, and the neighbor,
she is bored and old and has crusty old food stuck to her shirt. she used to be nice before they took her galbladder,ruby is her name.
i am tired of ruby hoppala
and the soulful bluez of fate, the Indian ya wanted to give the buffie to, and quandry of excape, no place to roam.
ms hopppala must die
Thanks!
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

creativesoul

Re: road dogs

Post by creativesoul » January 10th, 2014, 12:01 am

wow- i dunno how i missed this- thank you- :shock:
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

dadio

Re: road dogs

Post by dadio » January 10th, 2014, 4:48 am

o YES, love the tale and style.

Return to “Poetry”