A 1,000 Crosses Now Surround The White House

Post your poetry, any style.
Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » September 11th, 2004, 2:42 am

This country only cares for one country and that country is the US. For as the Fly In The Ointment is concerned. I don't let it get to me. There will always be people like that who do this in life. The only monitoring that will take place is from within the person. doreen you've got better things to do then watch over someone and make sure they don't mess around. You did a great job setting up this wonderful website. Ahhhh see how it grows!!!! Thank you!!!!
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 2nd, 2009, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drazziw13

Post by drazziw13 » September 11th, 2004, 9:26 am

Yes, Miz Moderator, please add this halfwit bitch to your staff. It would be an interesting, albeit sick, experiment to see how the illusion of "power" over others would mesh with her cyber-stalking skills and maligned sense of history and philosophy... not to mention the choice to spit...or swallow as she's pressing the delete key.

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » September 11th, 2004, 9:31 am

Oh you have a way with words!!!! :lol:
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 2nd, 2009, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drazziw13

Post by drazziw13 » September 11th, 2004, 9:37 am

Yes, unlike you, "Dave", who seem to be recovering from another "episode" in the psych ward of the local homeless shelter.

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » September 11th, 2004, 11:29 am

Oh stop you're making me laugh so hard now!!!! He He!!!! :D

Return to “Poetry”