things fall apart before they come together

Post your poetry, any style.
creativesoul

things fall apart before they come together

Post by creativesoul » April 24th, 2014, 11:47 am

close to the windows- leading to the backyard- facing the creek- the microwave beeping -such purity- it is like a new born baby- but it is mother earth- moss is her skin- and those leaves- dandelions- hay fields- the smell of barn wood- knowing the land- and its allies- i have become rooted here-taming me from the wild wonderful world 'out there'- about six miles down the road on highway thirty- there is a boat landing, and a store- and - well- i dunno what it is like to live in a trailor at a boat landing- but people do it-
the road up to the farm is six miles- but after two hair pin turns -ALWAYS LEFT- ONE RIGHT FOR DICK CLARK-
THEN SOMETHING HAPPENS-
there is a tree tunnel leading to the driveway- and when you look down you see the house of fred- according to local legend- he would go to the bar and get himself a - woman and then treat her like he owned her because he fed her and gave her a place to stay= fred brought all kinds of people to live with him- all of which picked him clean- in true tweaker style-
fred died and the local fool came around with ivory tusks- i always get afraid when people wave elephant tusks all the way back to nigeria- sometimes the way we block out what is too painful to bear is frightening- and suddenly- the light goes on-

danger danger will robinson- like all the way back to hippie chick days in the santa cruz mountains, bad things happen when you wave elephant tusks-same with clacking of deer ribs- watch out- antlers- mates will come- make sure you want one and the way you think up your next human adventure was well thought out-
the sun is out- just when the exasperation with rain was complete.notes glued on the front door- lest i forget my greenhouse duities- you would think i had alzhiemers or something- it really is just a manic artist- just another one that cannot take medication- the highs are cherished- the lows - not so much- but i tried to fix it- and it destroyed me and my life for five years-it is only recently that i can enjoy reading again- people had no idea- and the side effects- all of it was wrose then being a creative person that is moody-and that is improving- most artists know what it is- to live outside the box-seriously

i know of corse because i know plenty of fools in recovery- we cannot fucking help it-there is a stretch between relaity and fantasy - and then there is the divine- of which i take zero credit for and am in awe of-something happens- the light changes- you start feeling lighter- the green is amazing- the colors of this place - inherited qualities- to- imagine a life where the green house is the boss- is really ok-
there are cob webs- from the winter- and the doors and windows have to be opened in the morning to let fresh air in-find a piece of sunlight talk to creator- forget the dreams of white picket fences- filled with love and joy- all that stuff- oh so dreamed of-
instead it is a place of ceremony- it is filled with angelic and beautiful energy- there was a church here back in the 1700 s and now all the indians come here this summer for a sundance- it is a very beautiful place- HUMBLING
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

Arcadia

Re: things fall apart before they come together

Post by Arcadia » April 24th, 2014, 1:53 pm

fade in magic & space-elephants in a delicious flow...!! :D Enjoy the riding, creativesoul!!!!! :wink:

dadio

Post by dadio » May 16th, 2014, 3:10 pm

Well conceived work.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » May 18th, 2014, 8:36 am

thank you-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

david

Post by david » May 22nd, 2014, 12:38 pm

loved it, fine diversity, and some imagery that tripped the mind...D

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » May 22nd, 2014, 1:00 pm

they re-form at
thank u

sweetwater

Post by sweetwater » May 25th, 2014, 7:27 am

Beautiful energy
In moments defining

Return to “Poetry”