Have me sitting upon a pew in the funeral home
Cawing like a raven or hissing like a big black vulture
Recalling sleepless nights and paying a labor lawyer
Only a poem and never thinking about sinking so low
Another asshole’s gravestone covered with moss

saw

Re: Mr. Hart

Post by saw » April 25th, 2015, 2:59 pm

read this a few days ago and wanted to get back to it....I know this person you speak of ( not literally) , but intimately just the same. i was a shop steward for many years and took on the worst of worst...I hope to write about those times one day...as you have....pure evil exists

you may know, that stewards are a prime target, 'cause if you can intimidate the union rep, you've got the whole bunch....they set me up left and right for discipline.....some of the most degenerate people I have ever met...sick fucks....comes to mind...I'm sure you know the term...going postal

there is a reason for it.....so when I'd hear about some violence somewhere , i was saddened that it had come to this, but never surprised....the bosses ride people til they snap....I've lost plenty of sleep preparing defenses for employees, including myself, for offenses that never happened....evil lies

and in the end, it's never about increasing productivity, it's just about they kick they get from fucking with people.....sadly, it's a pretty effective.....some are too scared to eat their lunch...a negotiated benefit

I feel nothing for that type of person.....they are already dead
If you do not change your direction
you may end up where you are heading

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » April 25th, 2015, 7:00 pm

saw wrote:read this a few days ago and wanted to get back to it....I know this person you speak of ( not literally) , but intimately just the same. i was a shop steward for many years and took on the worst of worst...I hope to write about those times one day...as you have....pure evil exists

you may know, that stewards are a prime target, 'cause if you can intimidate the union rep, you've got the whole bunch....they set me up left and right for discipline.....some of the most degenerate people I have ever met...sick fucks....comes to mind...I'm sure you know the term...going postal

there is a reason for it.....so when I'd hear about some violence somewhere , i was saddened that it had come to this, but never surprised....the bosses ride people til they snap....I've lost plenty of sleep preparing defenses for employees, including myself, for offenses that never happened....evil lies

and in the end, it's never about increasing productivity, it's just about they kick they get from fucking with people.....sadly, it's a pretty effective.....some are too scared to eat their lunch...a negotiated benefit

I feel nothing for that type of person.....they are already dead
I was a union man once, but unfortunately down here in the south the local U.E. couldn't do all that much in a right to work state. The local U.E. eventually faded away. They did however assist me in shaking off that creature. Someone once made a reference regarding how cocaine intensifies personality.

"What happens if you're an asshole to begin with?"

I'm usually more respectful when it comes to the dead or dying, but that jerk wad? I wouldn't piss on him if his heart was on fire.

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » May 20th, 2015, 4:34 am

Ton Romus wrote:Never been a union dude and used to be against 'em (call it Regan mindfuck in my dumber years).

Whatever we call it -- Solidarity is our ONLY hope.

We are Brothers. After all.
Brothers and Sisters

Return to “Poetry”