be the man you say you are
bullshit
you are a spoiled brat
and a nasty old chicken shit to boot
(nuff reality for one day)

mnaz

Re: Ass Kicking

Post by mnaz » August 24th, 2017, 3:42 am

Here's the way I see it: Trump won't directly confront the racist bastards who helped him win, even if there's some sketchy demographics of a "coalition" that squeaked him over the top.

And so what? Who cares about an election where people had no good reason to vote? The other side was pretty much shitfaced too.

So I guess, from (half-heartedly) reading way too many headlines in my lifetime that it might mean we need a leader (as if) like usual. And so far he's not quite up to it. But he does have some power. So go...

leafsailors ghost

Post by leafsailors ghost » August 24th, 2017, 7:46 am

yes , he has a lot of power , money, but fire is power of a sort also, it can help or it can take away, There are men who build homes for folks and give young ones a chance at an education, there are men who protect folks from hate ,these men do not strut " power " the power of "good "is differnt , when things get so bad that I stray in my thoughts of peace to thoughts of confrontation I take note, this poem is not what I want to be , but it is the deep reaction to a growing open wound in our society. first I must bring my self to peace and still this anger, the first step is to see this anger and understand the effect it has on my own ability to be at peace with the world , now the task is at hand .

saw

Post by saw » August 24th, 2017, 9:25 am

many of the alt-right caught on camera and identified lost their jobs....one guy was disowned from his family...another taped this sobbing rant about how the police were looking for him and he was scared...really pitiful....one guy took his racist shirt off and went bare-chested when he became afraid, disavowing his cause completely....they came armed with weapons and hate, which has little justification given their white male privilege...it's a circus led by the ultimate clown...the Orange Buffoon
If you do not change your direction
you may end up where you are heading

Return to “Poetry”