Silence

Post your poetry, any style.
mtmynd

Silence

Post by mtmynd » October 11th, 2018, 12:16 am

"Silence - the great Void that contains all of all, and we so small, so little we know of what we have been given thru this miracle called Life... we fight and gnaw, we scream and crawl after dreams that supersede our wake thru the oceanic turmoil, so well oiled, that we pass the chance to dance embraced with the Spirit that pervades our Inner ever quaking moment, to moment, we collapse fulfilled, spilled upon the woven togetherness of that which we are apart, a part of it all... we recall within the Silence that which makes us what we become, and none is our return into the Void, the sight of Silence, where even Om is swallowed complete, a neat trick upon our psychic... once released we dare complete the product of our Being, seeing that Silence, precious and protective, the shield of our Ego melting in the sweltering Light, our fight ends in the Silence... our home again to begin again, the spin to rise, to become the eyes that penetrate the loud and proud cloud of our seventh daze, we gaze and wonder :: is this real or is this Truth?"

mnaz

Re: Silence

Post by mnaz » October 11th, 2018, 4:50 am

Well that was why I went into the desert. I wondered if I could hear silence.

Return to “Poetry”