Build A Wall

Post your poetry, any style.
creativesoul

Re: Build A Wall

Post by creativesoul » February 4th, 2019, 9:01 pm

I say fuck the wall- and the idiot that wants it built- totally stuck on stupid that guy
I’m surprised he is still in office
....of narrative there ..
nice piece
Maybe we should build people instead of walls
“ lift them up” with love and kindness

I was just thinking that the complete story
Of the puppet we call president

They are telling ppl at the welfare office to be careful with their February payment
Because they dunno when the next one is coming
That’s reassuring I bet —- listened to a girl whine and cry and her mother was a mess
Everything is worn thin in there let’s build a wall around the puppet
He can put on his little shoes
And tap dance around his little compartment
Fast food and tweet
We can give him a straight jacket
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

mnaz

Post by mnaz » February 15th, 2019, 2:39 am

TO ALL (to whom it might concern):
Don't let so called "liberal" or "conservative" bias make too much of a difference in trying to answer difficult questions. This (manufactured) political warfare floated out there lately is just that-- manufactured. We're all still bipeds here..

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 17th, 2019, 11:07 am

I have trump tolet paper
It’s a reality
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

mnaz

Post by mnaz » February 20th, 2019, 5:15 am

Jana: now be fair. Actually I think a few generations of politicians (like, since forever) have been too lazy (taking the easy way out), but you know, with all these billions of humans now it would be impossible to do a true survey, even in this Age of Information!

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 21st, 2019, 8:13 pm

Yep

mnaz

Post by mnaz » February 22nd, 2019, 2:52 am

A great paradox (and disappointment). In the nascent Age of Information, (seemingly) too much of the inverse of communication being transmitted in its wires and waves.. Or so it seems. I shouldn't be so "negative," or maybe I should..

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 23rd, 2019, 1:37 am

I think that in this case it might be wise to be critical

Return to “Poetry”