I would drop kick that mother fucker if I got the chance
My dog plays fetch on the lawn to piss them off

I squirted him with a hose and planted a cactus that is sharp as a knife
Call someone quick
I hate that fucking dog
Not willing to be an episode of snapped over a dog
Seriously
I seek my inner buddah help
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

still.trucking

Re: Little white dog

Post by still.trucking » October 22nd, 2019, 11:48 pm

I ran over a little white dog with an eighteen-wheeler one windy night driving on that Amarillo highway. At first I thought is was a white trash bag by the time I realized it was a little white dog looking up at me from the road it was too late to react, I felt and heard the crunch. I was not going to run over a four-wheeler full of people to avoid him.

seek inter Budha help
10-4 and write about it
I am sorry to hear about it. How long has this been going on?
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

mnaz

Post by mnaz » October 24th, 2019, 1:51 am

Noise in general.
Speed in general.
I haven't been too fond of either.
And hate, well that's tough.

saw

Post by saw » October 24th, 2019, 9:44 am

consideration escapes some folks
reality is so very subjective and for some
that grow used to yapping it seems normal
but for those tuned into peace and quiet
that little fucker is a nuisance
and is an affront to tranquility....very sorry jana
If you do not change your direction
you may end up where you are heading

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » October 24th, 2019, 4:34 pm

Any consideration on the behavior of this "ittle white dog next door
...like the hellboy of abused rescued dogs that never stops barking."

On one hand it's sounds like this dog misses his prior owner or someone that enjoyed the dog. On the other hand, is the dog given decent daily meals, fressh water, a comfortable place to sleep? Dogs normally respond to their caretaker... how they are treated. If the owner even senses "hatred" in the dog because, perhaps it wasn't treated good enough... or any of the above suggestions, the dog will be scared... scared animals or people are stressed and uneasy. If the current owner continues leaving the dog outdoors (as you wrote: "The pretty lady that owns him came out one more time to sooth the beast").

Little dogs generally will respond positively to remaining indoors, in the love and safety of an owner who cares for the animal. Hatred in any way must be understood as a lack of desire to give the "new" dog (rescued) kindness, health, play, and plenty of love to erase the reason the dog was "rescued"... from what?

Good luck, the animal needs it desperately. Remember it is incumbent on the owner to do the responsible thing for the sake of the dog... not for themselves.

sasha

Post by sasha » October 24th, 2019, 4:58 pm

There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. And I've seen my share of those. Had a neighbor who was a short-order cook at a diner, and who left for work at 4 each morning to man the breakfast shift. He'd leave his German shepherd - Cochise - tied to post all day. That fucking dog would start barking nonstop as soon as the truck was out of earshot. All morning long, five beats, then a pause - "bark bark bark bark bark.......bark bark bark bark bark......." The animal control officer lived on the other side, and he confided to me he'd fantasized about shooting that animal. I admitted to the same fantasies, though they sometimes involved untraceable poisons.
"Falsehood flies, the Truth comes limping after it." - Jonathan Swift, ca. 1710

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » October 24th, 2019, 5:43 pm

sasha wrote:
October 24th, 2019, 4:58 pm
There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. And I've seen my share of those. Had a neighbor who was a short-order cook at a diner, and who left for work at 4 each morning to man the breakfast shift. He'd leave his German shepherd - Cochise - tied to post all day. That fucking dog would start barking nonstop as soon as the truck was out of earshot. All morning long, five beats, then a pause - "bark bark bark bark bark.......bark bark bark bark bark......."
This comment was rational and well-said. Thank you, Sasha. Bad owners give dogs what they will do for the owner... there is no good or bad in a dog's mind...

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » October 27th, 2019, 1:27 am

I agree
But only once was it kind to me
And it was free
The spanish lady was baffled
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » October 27th, 2019, 2:06 am

Love is the only meaningful act of kindness

Return to “Poetry”