She had some kind of power
I dunno even what it was

But it got my attention

Since that time
I never really opened myself again
Because there were consequences

She threw energy people using dead souls to di her dirty work

I guess the thrill of speaking
To people on the other side is more real to some ... then to others her storytelling was hypnotic
See yourself
She would say
Although I miss her
I just cannot allow her in my space
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Re: Crazy old woman

Post by creativesoul » April 3rd, 2021, 2:56 am

I feel things

Like other peoples pain- which means
Wherein come from to pray for them

Of myself I am nothing..
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

saw

Post by saw » April 3rd, 2021, 8:45 am

there are all kinds of special powers to those that can tune in.....use senses most can't access....my ex girlfriend claimed to speak with the dead....she said she really didn't like it, but there was nothing she could do about it....Who knows....we only use 12% of our brain....for instance....and beyond that there are some with "gifts" I guess you could say....I know that I am empathic.....feel the same emotions as others as they are feeling them.....people lock on to me....strangers....because they know I will listen to them.....often desperate people develop a keener sense of that, because it has become a survival skill...just as the abused tune in to the abusers warning signals so as not to provoke them....mysterious skills to many but just a way of life to others
If you do not change your direction
you may end up where you are heading

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » April 12th, 2021, 10:13 am

So true!

Return to “Poetry”