Sorry, you lost.

Get over it.
Do better.

creativesoul

Re: Earth to Trump

Post by creativesoul » June 21st, 2022, 8:59 am

“Paper is more patient than people “
Anne Frank
I have such an aversion to watching him speak. His lips curled like a toddler having conversations
With imaginary friends

The ghost of his President slot has been erased
Deleted
The lights were on but no one was home
At the White House

- the whole story from the beginning to now
With the fucking pilgrims and Christopher Columbus
Is like a joke

Stolen land
Stolen election
Jim I Hendrix said” there must be some kind of way out of here….
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

mnaz

Post by mnaz » June 21st, 2022, 1:53 pm

Spot on, that song. A song for our times.

mnaz

Post by mnaz » July 16th, 2022, 12:52 am

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. All that asshole had to do was at least try to be not quite so much of an asshole and actually do his job, and reelection was assured, but no, he couldn't quite pull that off. I mean, I know he knows real estate and forms of graft and the "art of the deal," but WTF does he think he is if he can't even get reelected?

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » July 16th, 2022, 1:50 am

DJT lost his first wife yesterday... the mother of his "kids". She made a comment that was spot on - "He never could lose... it angers him if he couldn't have his way... hence the constant cry that his "the win was mine!" Making sure hundreds .. millions heard his cry over and over actually believing him!

DJT turned 76 this past June. He never grew up, wanting what ever he wants regardless of anyone else.

Can you imagine if the SOB wins the next next time... surely there will be an all-out war... remember if he wants something it matters less if it's true or not.... a 76 yo baby pulling the shame over the people attending his "bucket or lies..."

mnaz

Post by mnaz » July 16th, 2022, 3:08 pm

I confess, I have a strong distaste for this guy on a personal level (like even some people I talked to who voted for him). But the amazing thing to me is how he managed to screw up almost certain reelection. And no, it wasn't stolen.

sasha

Post by sasha » July 16th, 2022, 4:17 pm

It took me several days to process his TKO victory in 2016. It was the sort of story I'd expect to read at the Onion. For four years, the refrain "Where is Lee Harvey Oswald now that his country needs him?" kept running through my head. Not the sort of thing I'm especially proud to admit, but there it is. And I fear the damage he's inflicted will be a long time healing - if it ever does. He's validated the very worst among us, and they're not likely to skulk back into the darkness of their burrows or under their rotten logs now that they feel they've achieved legitimacy.
"Falsehood flies, the Truth comes limping after it." - Jonathan Swift, ca. 1710

Return to “Poetry”