Post your poetry, any style.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: September 30th, 2005, 3:09 pm
Would that I could shrug off the year so easily
To wake again in spring
With patchwork hope in place of this tired mud
That pushes through like grass through melting snow.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: October 4th, 2005, 5:19 am
- Location: Florida
hibernation is a good thing once in a while
- Posts: 7170
- Joined: August 15th, 2004, 10:02 pm
- Location: north of south
Life runs on hope,
and regularly bogs down in tired mud.
Yeah. I'm with ya.
I'm dead to this tired mud already,
and that's no joke.
- Posts: 484
- Joined: May 27th, 2005, 6:34 pm
- Location: Pacific Northwest
the year is almost gone my dear, grab the new one with gusto and dance through its changing seasons. "C"
DARC Poet's Society.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest