Good Gaza!

Commentary by Lightning Rod - RIP 2/6/2013
Forum rules
To honor our site members who are no longer with us.
mudshark

Post by mudshark » January 18th, 2009, 6:05 am

i tryed to open it but, it wouldnt work.
thanx for reminding me.
i did listen to some work she did with this other guy somewhere else in here. that stuff sounded like som very old syd barret or pink floyd. but i dont think gilmore would abide to it. i definitaly do. the shark abides.

i will try this doreen song again.

mudshark

Post by mudshark » January 18th, 2009, 6:38 am

nope. this doreen thing wount open up for me. dunno whats going on with it. but my laptopp is pretty fucked, so it dont surprise me a bit.

im going to rehersal now.

we ride my car from here to Oslo. about an hour. snow came tonight. its all in white out there. i can hear the silence banging through the kitchen window. gotta pick up lars first. then down to the ferry to get J and Marte Amalie. the 4 of us rides in my car to the capitol. every sunday.
i will record this rehersal on our new Yamaha pocketrak, bought for CD sale money.
in time i will learn how to publish this out on the eter. the web.

creativesoul

Re: Good Gaza!

Post by creativesoul » April 4th, 2011, 1:57 am

there are far too many "conflicts" that are the direct result of resources- if you have something i want i am gonn a take it from you- it is the american way- coca cola steals water supplies- come on have a burger, pizza and pepto bismo....
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » June 10th, 2014, 7:52 pm

I miss the hell out of Clay :(
he could play this word game better than any god dam paid scribe I have read

Sorry mnaz, no need to admit anything

read an interesting disclaimer on a Buddhist web site about wickipedia, they distrust it,
says there is a secrete gender driven agenda

I am what I am, I will never escape her aura, my mother's Identity, just trying to be the best jewboo I can.

I guess is what I am saying is I don't trust much of the information that comes to me, hard to escape from having opinions

it is our miraculous monkey brains that makes us want to think we know anything anywhere in the world, I suppose that is why men like Clay January and Hunter Tompson are so valuable to us fellahin
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 11th, 2022, 3:10 pm

alaska sure is the holyland too
your land my land a biblical land with strange desert gods
foxy knees palin what a babe

Return to “The Poet's Eye by Lightning Rod”