sowebo arts center

Magic & Metaphysics.

Moderator: hester_prynne

WIREMAN

sowebo arts center

Post by WIREMAN » November 22nd, 2004, 3:59 am

decisions...decisions.... here in sowebo we are about to get a real cool space in a great location to use as an arts center, (kids workshops, poetry, unplugged music, art shows, all manner of community events)...we are thinking about opening in march, the mix of people involved seems good and I like it"s being a block away from me and carole jean....the building has a great outdoor space and i will be curating and placing some of my outdoor sculptures there.....how do the stars look for me and this venture hest.....I was born feb 28th 1953 in washington d.c......peace my friend .......mark

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » November 22nd, 2004, 4:06 am

Hey Mark! Sounds cool. You got a time of birth for me? If you do, lemme know...
workin on it...
H 8)

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » November 22nd, 2004, 6:39 am

....10:37 pm hest...............

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » November 29th, 2004, 6:47 pm

Hey Wired, you Pisces native with a virgo moon and a scorpio rising! How are you.
One of the sites I go to, has a forcast section I can set up with your astro data, which I did. I copied the forcast for you....from what I can tell, this is the perfect time for your venture....! Challenging, meaningful, and meant to be!
Blessed be !
H 8)

Pluto trine Pluto: Up to you

Beginning of January 2004 until end of October 2005: This is a period of stability, in which very deep and perseverant energies lend themselves to you. Whether you make use of them or not is completely up to you. However, if you do decide to use them, there will be potential for inner growth. From this position you can gain deep insights into the functioning of your psyche which might have shocked you at other times.

You get more interested into the deep questions about change and metamorphosis, death, birth and regeneration. You will decline any explanation that doesn't truly touch the heart of the matter. However, you could show this very attitude also towards less profound issues.

Saturn square Saturn: Soul-searching

End of September 2004 until end of June 2005: This is a critical period in which several aspects of your life and experience will be tested, especially those that began to be important about seven years ago. Most often this influence is experienced as a sort of identity crisis in which you begin to question what you are doing. You may suffer a crisis of confidence at this time, fearing that you have made the wrong moves in life or committed yourself to some course of action that will not be good in the long run. During this period you will think about and question all the long-term trends in your life. You will not be thinking about trivial matters.

Sometimes a particular event triggers off this period of soul-searching. Others may create difficulties for you, especially in your business or professional area. Perhaps they detect the first signs of insecurity that will afflict you during this period. If they are people who naturally compete with you, they may try to take advantage of your apparent weakness. Employers and other superiors may also sense your feelings of insecurity and wonder whether you are the right person for the job you are doing.

You must recognize that some aspects of your life need to be questioned at this time. But don't stand in one spot quivering about your life. Examine it and make whatever changes are possible and seem appropriate. Any project you started seven years ago or any new aspect of yourself that first surfaced then that is truly worth continuing will still be worthwhile after this period. This is a time of testing, and anything that withstands the test will be better for it. Things that do not pass the test are well got rid of. Shortly you will enter a period of stability and fruitfulness that will justify the events that take place now. In fact, if you are truly conscious of your life and your objectives, you will not undergo a real crisis at all. You will only go through a period of examining what is working and what is not. Your difficulties with the outer world at this time are signals about what you should be doing.

Jupiter sextile MC: Personal advancement

End of November 2004 until beginning of August 2005: This is a time of confidence and benevolence. You are secure in your knowledge of yourself and in the direction your life is taking. Even so, you are willing to learn more, and you will have many opportunities to do so. Your career and home life should be going quite smoothly at this time, and you may receive opportunities for personal advancement. This influence sometimes indicates an important position of leadership. Certainly your relationship with the people in power over you should be good, which will be important in your quest for personal advancement.

Your present attitude of confidence and security is not likely to degenerate into selfish pride or arrogance, unless this is part of your basic character. You are much more likely to appreciate this chance to grow in wisdom and maturity. This is a good time to pursue an education if you desire, because you are open to new ideas and will be receptive to your studies. Law, philosophy and medicine are particularly appropriate subjects to the symbolism of this influence, but you are not limited to these.

This is also a good time to get in touch with your inner feelings. You are much more willing than usual to face the inner hidden aspects of yourself that you have been afraid to face in the past. Now you see a confrontation with your inner self as another opportunity to learn, and in truth it is. Also you will be able to understand how your past has affected the present, and you will learn to gain control over parts of yourself that used to control you. This increase in self-knowledge may be accompanied by or may come to you through an increased religious or spiritual self-awareness.

Jupiter square Uranus: Negatively suggestible

Beginning of December 2004 until mid August 2005: The effects of this influence can vary considerably. On the one hand, it can indicate a "bolt out of the blue" lucky chance or change in fortune, a sudden opportunity that significantly changes your life. But on the other hand, it can indicate such restlessness and impatience with restrictions that you create a major disturbance in your life in your efforts to become free.

Under any circumstances you are likely, rightly or wrongly, to see change as the only way to get ahead, and to a certain extent this is always true. But the danger here is that you will seek change for its own sake and not take the time to examine carefully which changes will be most effective. There is a strong tendency to be negatively suggestible, that is, to always go in the opposite direction from any pressure.

Freedom in general is very important to you at this time, and you will work very hard to get it in some area. In relationships, this can be disruptive because you are likely to be hostile toward anything that keeps you "in line." Also this influence can signify a time of constant change, when you cannot tell from one day to the next what you are going to do.

But opportunity will probably come, if you can maintain a certain degree of restraint without putting yourself into such a straitjacket that you cannot move when the opportunity presents itself. You do in fact need freedom from something at this time, and you will probably get exactly what and how much you need, as long as you avoid moving so quickly and impulsively that you ruin your chances for creative change. If you remain calm, you will suddenly see and be able to take an opportunity to get ahead or to become free from restriction. Be patient, and you will discover that not much more patience is required.

Jupiter opposition Mars: In a big way

Mid December 2004 until end of August 2005: This is an extremely exuberant influence, which inclines you to do everything in a big way. Your energy level is high, and you are ambitious in everything that you do. You have a great need to expend physical energy, but be careful not to act recklessly. Discipline and restraint are necessary, no matter what you do.

Do not overestimate your abilities, either to yourself or to others. You are capable of doing quite a bit under this influence, so you don't have to exaggerate. It is especially important not to kid yourself about your abilities, however, because you will genuinely try to do the impossible and quite possibly exhaust yourself in the process. For the same reason, don't take unnecessary chances. The feeling of omnipotence that this influence confers is not real, at least not to the extent that you feel it.

Sometimes this influence can signify a conflict with another in which you try to break away from the other's restrictions. It is difficult to say in general whether your estimate of the facts is accurate, that is, whether the other person is really demanding too much or restricting you too much. Therefore you must examine the issue very carefully before you act. You have a great need to be self-assertive at this time, but be sure to reserve it for a situation in which it can be constructive. Avoid acting upon impulse. It could get you into needless trouble.

On the other hand, this influence also confers real courage. The difference between courage and foolhardiness is simple self-knowledge, which you must have in order to make this influence work out positively. If you are cool and collected in what you do, this can be a time of considerable triumph as you overcome obstacles and accomplish deeds that you usually would feel incapable of. If you have to stand up for yourself, you can, and in a way that makes further dealings with your opponents constructive rather than destructive. But this will happen only if you keep your head.

Uranus conjunction Sun: A new course

Mid April 2005 until end of December 2006: This is an extremely significant influence in many ways. It represents a time when you will try to achieve new kinds of self- expression and become more free than you have ever been.

This is one of the most revolutionary periods in your life. At its most productive, this influence can clear away limitations that have made your life less meaningful and fruitful, whether they have been imposed by yourself or by others. Your life can be more real. But at its worst, this influence can signify a time of wild instability and chaos, when events seem to happen unpredictably and disruptively.

Whatever you feel about change in life, now you will be forced to break up old patterns and embark on a new course. Whether you complete this process depends largely upon whether your life has degenerated into a dull and safe routine. It also depends upon how much energy you put into resisting changes.

You will be attracted to anything new and exciting, as well as new techniques in your work and in personal development. You may become more interested in science and technology. Younger persons will experience this as a time of rebellion, particularly against authorities, such as parents, officials and employers. You will not be very patient with restrictions at this time.

However, this influence need not be destructive. It is a call for you to examine your life and see what changes must be made to keep you from becoming too rigid. You may simply make tremendous changes in many aspects of your life so that you feel more free and more completely yourself.

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » November 29th, 2004, 8:01 pm

just read everything.....seems that patience might be my best friend, thanks for getting this to me tonight, talk about timing...
Hester you have given me a lot to digest...some things I know and some issues I'd better be aware of...I have a lot to digest.....thank you for this treasure of thought provoking glimpses, I will cherish your counsel and am extremely thankful for your generosity in doing this...."WOW!"...peace and love ......mark

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » November 29th, 2004, 8:53 pm

Patience is indeed something to befriend. Heh.
For all of us.
My take on this wired, is that you are surrounded by energy that is good for taking risks in as long as the risks are really what YOU want and not someone else's you are mistaking for your own.
I sense a strong timing element with your stars, so it's funny you mentioned that this came in good timing.
Good timing means a good time for taking a risk, or for starting something you always wanted to do, but just never quite pulled off.
It may be time now to do it.
Timing for branching out into purer self expression is good under your stars now as well and it has been for awhile.
Have you felt that at all in the past few months?
It's energy that's in a slow sort of better and better progression that will continue for awhile too.
Lucky you.
H 8)

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » November 29th, 2004, 9:11 pm

8) yes hest...I feel it and have felt it's pull....though I try to look at the big picture more now than I ever did before and also being considerate of what another's outlook or interest might be.......thanks once more......peace my friend .....mark

Return to “Mystic Arts”