with a splended southern facing parkway
still and quiet tall palms and green across the sandy roadway
to the seawall and smooth easy expanses of the bay
sunlight just bright enough for shades

went on down to the taoist tai chi center old uptown st pete
mercy got there late
(stoned)
walked into a full class four rows already so a blonde lady the teacher skinney
she was familiar mercy from the first old days of tai chi outside at the college
long since gone and i figured she was with another local branch around the area
a great fortunate phenomenon this tai chi chuan lineage from shaolin healing arts china baby
thru toronto headquarters internationale

she looks very solid, still skinny, but now stronger, less pale, bronzed and natural without makeup, yup, another boomer extending her midlife,
and her continuity of practice is also evident in her demeanor, calm and reposed

anyhow i fell in had a wonderful class with an exciting group of boomers extending our midlife into olderage with the older taichirs
likw i am among the youngest in the class, there were 4 gents
and about twenty ladies commence tai chi!

half steps today

she came over annd practiced by me, felt her closer. easy vibes
after class i went over to her and she had recognized ,e too
an i said, "we're having a harmonic convergence,"
she said, "yes it's strange", and smiled
she had been in costa rica practising continually
and now is back just started teaching the thursday morning continuing class in the new and expanding center

i told her "i had issues" an now am back trying to continue ongoing practice,
this is like 15 years or more in passing from the early club days,
now so many new teachers ad so well established,
i am home man, the student is ready
an i got a hug!

tai chi form - moon light
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » October 25th, 2009, 8:10 pm

oh my had a harmonic convergence experience this sunday
went to quaker meeting st pete a haven for me
old faces some older friends with smiling reassurance only an older person can do
and others my age they understand me mercy a real homecoming

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » November 21st, 2009, 1:37 am

shut outa th bedroom tonighht
a fitting lesson in humble pie
to come along at just the right moment
to save me from vanity as i
realised the great trilogy at last

moses, jesus, mohammed
(buddha, the tao, confuscious)

late admit into hospital
stayed late to finish
called my wife atop the 10th floor
my parking place in the sky
stopped on the way home
my spot where i'd slept crossways in my
flintstone c hevette
snd prayed thanks be to god
and saw islam as an evolutionary leap out of
judeo-christianity, a new perspective,
a dialogue from the heavenly host
to mohammed about us

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » November 22nd, 2009, 6:17 pm

beautiful taichi images, jimbo!! :D great that you are still practicing!!!

I took some tai chi classes last year, but not this one. Enjoyed very much the chi kung exercises and did my first moves in one of the forms (no idea the number!). This year I was also told by some friends that in the university gym very near my home there are also tai chi classes, couldn´t go tough because the horarios. Maybe next year! :wink:

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » November 25th, 2009, 1:50 pm

Hi Arcadialoca amiga al sur abajo el mundo
pero guardado con gravedad y horas de descansa

Yo nunca me disculparé
para decirte amo.
Nada es malo, no tengo problema ahora.
Fui en el pasado an augosto yo fui perturbado
por pensamientos todavia no resuelto
y cuando solo con temor, anxiedad, y enojo,
esos asuntos profundos deben traer una avería al alma
y el espiritu tambien, y vitalidad herida.
Tuve que decirte.
Supiste kay tuve estado emocional fuerte en mi vida en agosto.
Gracias.

El salud con vitalidad, energia, spiritu pertenece a ti.
Permanezca bien amiga loca mia.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » June 20th, 2010, 6:15 pm

To Mom and my kin, I loved the pictures of cacti, sincerely, but am obviously aware that ya'll don't have the ability to shake off the old demons. You like cold comfort. Image

How are we gonna ever gonna rebuild Jerusalem with only pretty little pictures of nice things anyhow? When are we ever going to get real? We don't need to be saved by Jesus. Jesus needs saving by us, as he has been grossly impaired in his efforts to build God's Kingdom here on earth. Isaiah is exactly prophetic. Unfortunately, not enough of us know the extent of Christianity's horror onto other Christians, the massive persecutions we heaped upon the Jews ever since the beginnings of Christendom. This is why God gave us another prophet, Muhammad, for whom he had prepared at the beginning of Israel even before Moses, as Islam slumbered in Mecca, asleep in the tribe of Ishmael through the Kaaba, a giant cube covered with black cloth to represent the clear purity of a logical Holy Spirit for All of Us. Jesus was skewed not only with nails, but much worse, by our damned misinterpretation of scripture. He knew this before he went to his maker. They all knew it. We are cursed with the emergent patriarchy by the sword that happened ten thousand yeas ago, when men found out how to alloy bronze and discovered temptation for power and so the world was changed and old matriarchy with old earth wisdom paganism, which had existed naturally among every peoples for 100,000 years with men and women shamanic ministers who knew right from wrong. This one tribe of wandering nomads, the Hanif, had a unitive vision of the one god with the eternal message of the female as the possessor of the knowledge of creation and of good and evil holding out her hand to show her mate the way, as men have always been contentious, but knew wonder and saw childbirth as it should be, the wonder of life's beginnings through woman. This tribe kept this wide spread consciousness alive, but also had a unitive awareness of the holy spirit. When their neighbors became corrupted with lust for power, the Hanif tribe compensated, began having strong male warriors for defense and carried this simple creation story onward. It became changed somehow and The Book was started first as The Word. Recitations of the beginnings of Genesis were repeated over and over from much longer that we can believe and the conversion into the present story of creation happened by voices and ears and minds. Finally Abraham became the prominent leader. He was still a brute by all modern standards. But he had the unitive vision of the one universal Holy Ghost. He reminded his people and his father's generation of this in a zen teaching, what God is not (the crescent moon passes away, as do the stars and sun; God made these things, but is not these things.) And so The Book started in mystery, the fall of man into aggressive violence by the sword, why the story starts when Gabriel our eternal angel made them leave their past, the garden, and go into the gross world to live out a story, to live and create The Book.

Six hundred years after Jesus came and went on high, Christendom occupied the entire Mediterranean world. What an incredible opportunity. But there was massive fratricide as power hungry Christians killed peace loving Christians, those who elevated and glorified Jesus beyond all contention were the killers, first other Christians and also they killed Jesus' forbears, his ancestry, the Jewish people descended from the old wandering nomads, who bequeathed to all the world this eternal classical Book, and then we rejected them, said that Jesus was ours alone, nobody else's and the Jews became heretics. It was easy to convert all of North Africa and the Middle East into Islam, because people wanted a clearer vision of spiritual truth. The Koran means exactly The Recitation, as the companion to the Book, the Bible; it is a critical review of the Book and the people of The Book, 600 years after Jesus and it not only clarifies older teachings, it reinforces them. God's covenant is upheld as a standard to attain, simple right living. Then Christians started killing Muslims as well as Jews, and moved west into the New World, where our Christian ancestors killed the natives while holding large golden crosses on high and bestowing last rites on them as they died. Pizarro the conqueror did this in Jesus' name.

Germans and Nazis were the last pogroms against the Jews by Christians. Now suddenly Christians are all good again. Islam is the evil one. Sure they have problems with gross patriarchy just as we have had and they also are plagued with this same curse. But we are here in America, all of us, Jews, Christians, and Muslims. We are all basally one great mansion of Abraham, one great unfolded story with devotional poetry, sayings to live by, trials, failures, every aspect of live at it's most frustrating and temporal. Much of the Koran sounds like this

Isaiah 40:31 (New International Version)
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

If we can understand the reality of a logical God, one who is emphatically in synch with the long term formation of planet earth and the evolution of human beings, then we will be able to providentially see into our future and what humanity is faced with. Rebuilding Jerusalem will happen when we let Jews be real and let Jesus be a Jewish Holy Man, the last one, who was followed 600 years later by the Arabic Holy Man who received instruction from Gabriel. The Koran is egalitarian between men and women, as was Muhammad's intent. It is clear and brilliant and makes the Bible, and for me especially, makes Jesus come alive as never before.

The underlying current of Good has survived through all this aberrant crap. This is what must emerge. First, we have got to appreciate what has been bestowed upon us. In Jerusalem, there is a Holy Mountain. The Wailing Wall, where my Israeli friend Judih left my prayer for peace folded into a crack there last summer, is close to Jesus' Tomb of the Sepulcher, where Constantine's mother built a church in 300 AD, just below the top of the mountain, where there is a large open plaza, flat, open to the sky, and the Golden Mosque, which waits for us to ascend into an intellectual grasp of the universal One Spirit present within us, urging us forward into an evolved understanding. The signs and miracles are already here, perfectly complimenting the still living indigenous peoples, the ancient Taoists, the Buddhists, and the Hindu yogis.

The celestial table is set. All the theological creation has happened for a reason, but we are still contentious and keep separating our selves from others. The Jews are traumatized from 2000 years of gross persecution, mostly from Christendom and also from Muslims, and so when they got their homeland back, they were zealous and rightly so, for homeland and survival of the faith. Now they are tragically heaping this pathos onto the surrounding Islamic lands. This is understandable, but not right. We have got to renew our gratitude to Judaism for what they carried and bequeathed to us, God's Holy Word, and for giving us our beloved Messiah, Jesus. We also have got to now learn from Islam, not with fear and loathing, but with trust in God, who made the Koran thru his Angel and his last and most clarifying prophetic verses, The Recitation.

These are the Last days of despair, the Last Days of alienation of one religion against another, the Last days which become an intensification of violence and evil in the world, because of masculine contentiousness and fear and lust for power. Our work in the world now is to overcome this madness and attain a better understanding. Another prophet will come when we deserve it. the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are here before us, but we don't see them.
Moses, Elijah, Jesus, and Muhammad. Better get ready. They are becoming real now.
Men fallen need men to teach us, why we have holy men. Women are rising now, asserting woman's natural intellect and logical abilities as equal to men in every aspect. We went out of the Garden under the sword at the East gate as Adam and eve, followed by Cain killing Able because when he burned up his offering of grain it smoked, crackled, smelled good, and was gone. The emptiness that Cain felt caused him to believe God had rejected his sacrifice, because one cannot share burnt grain, only bread, and so he killed his brother with a plow.

I love my Jewish and Islamic friends and many of my Christian friends as well, priests, sisters, ministers, chaplains. And they love me back.

Blessings. Jim(boloco)

we have to make the pain real like reverend jeremiah wright
god damn amerika
know the pain
keep it real
walk the path of Unknowing

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » June 20th, 2010, 6:25 pm

jesus is the son of mary, he is a son of his mother, judeah
mary is a daughter of judeah, the judeaic mother of jesus
she lay with joseph in love in a meadow by a stream
she held him against her, inside her lips but outside her flower
she was moist and warm and held him against her opening,
she was yawning for his climax as he exploded against her
she held him against her inside her lips around him neath her hand
into her loins her fertile crescent his mortal load fell through the portal
unbroken flower immaculate and wet with love and passion
guardian of suspicion and trust an ordained conception
and little jesus was born in bethlehem on christmas day
as angels wept and the story began anew for the people of the book

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » June 20th, 2010, 6:26 pm

why did ma tsu kill the cat?

no more sacrifice!

jimboloco

Re: harmonic convergence october shifting

Post by jimboloco » October 27th, 2010, 9:10 am

another october harmonic occurance
i met my birth daughter 10/10/2010
37 years after
in 73 october
she saw me with her family
they surrounded me in a bamboo grove
wordless rapture, praising God!

she is 36
i am 63

her mother was hurt by me
i did not know
broken road took me to her daughter
i do know now
i want to heal her hurt with love
her daughter wants to find her

waiting now
just waiting
no!
i'll submit a poem to the new yorker
they will see it
i can tell them where she is
and her daughter will know her
it's not too late now
because deb knows
she has a daughter, i am healed (ha ha ha ha yeah healed so i can watch with a smile while my heart is ripped out, kicked, punched, grokked, washed in pure pain of loss, dross, floss tycoon's bozo boss

october
month of miracles
month of tears

Return to “Mystic Arts”