Weekly Horoscopes

Magic & Metaphysics.

Moderator: hester_prynne

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » March 18th, 2010, 1:56 am

NS; I’ve heard, of course, of Swedenborg, but whenever I checked him out, his insights strained my credulity. His ideas were even more utopian than mine own. What were some of his thoughts that you found most “compelling”? I wasn’t aware that a Swedenborg high school existed. That must have been an experience and a half for your last two years of HS!

HP; Indeed too much of anything strains my creduhicky. Heh.
Swedenborg was out there, his grand man theory, Conjugial love, ahead of his time but still stodgy, chauvinistic. Some of his stuff was fascinatingly outlandish. Most compelling of all is that he opened my mind to beyond what was being promoted by the mainstream, at a young age, and that has served me well through the years.

NS: Isn’t “the desert” more a metaphor for withdrawal & solitude, than a literal environment? Though, after Seattle, I suppose,
”It felt good to be out of the rain. In the desert, you can't remember your name 'cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain.” (America).

HP; Heh. Yeah. Good song. I wouldn't call it withdrawal and solitude though. It's more like peace and quiet. A quest for softer edges at this point for me.

NS: Philosophically, I’m an Advaitist, which is a mysticism. I did the whole Zen-enlightenment thing. The idea being to realize who you really are (i.e. Self-realize), and what you are not. And, then to exclusively Be (identify with) that true Self 24/7. It took decades, but I’m quite pleased with the results.

HP; I looked up the word Advaitist and really didn't get a very clear answer to what it is, I garnered that it has something to do with duality? Maybe you could explain it simply; or suggest a good beginner book I could get to find out more about what it is. It sounds interesting.

NS; Have you ever read any of the religious mystics in the major world religions? They (the best of them) vary in their terminology, but are saying the identically same thing. It would have to result that way due the fact that mysticism always resorts to direct personal ‘experience’ as its source, rather than scriptures or authorities.

HP; I have read a few religious mystics but nothing that amounts to much, I think because it seemed to me that they were repetitive. Not my personal experience (as you so aptly point out) a running theme in all of them.
I keep hoping that there is some sort of bigger-than my-own personal-experience collective spirituality that I will find and happily connect to.
I like words like happily. Do you?
"I am a victim of society, and, an entertainer"........DW

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » March 18th, 2010, 9:41 am

Good Morgan, NS... hope all is non-dualistic in your life today... no ups, no downs, no on-betweens to disturb...

"We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep."

Oh, Willie, Willie... you have touched the hearts of many with your brilliant lines. Is it no wonder? This 'merely apparent' life simply disappears in a flash as we all become aware of the greater Truth within, not unlike your own life, William Shakespeare... who continues to survive in word alone.

NS: For, we all start out our lives mis-taking the merely apparent for real, and most of mankind continue doing so right to their grave.

((Shhh... quietly now, NS... you don't want everyone know how foolish their lives are, do you? Those pitiful and confused lives so mixed up when we should be aware of that greatest of all freedoms - non-duality, the state of grace that in one quick flash eliminates all foolishness and need from our temporal ego life))

Mistaking the 'merely' apparent? Drat! it's always that merely apparent that brings such interference in our lives, isn't it? Why would life ever do that to us? The only way out of that dilemma is to 'merely' dismiss everything and all things that somehow tricks us into this 'reality'. :)

NS: So many poets, philosophers, religious masters, and mystics who take the opposing view are instantly negated by the simple act of stubbing one’s toe.

Isn't that true! All of us, no matter what label is placed upon our forehead for all to see, stub our toes... more often than not at the most inopportune time.

Non Sum

Post by Non Sum » March 18th, 2010, 11:54 am

Hi Hes,
I was afraid that I’d lost you, here at your own site, as the play of currents swept us apart. Thankfully, you are a strong swimmer.

HP: Most compelling of all is that he opened my mind to beyond what was being promoted by the mainstream, at a young age, and that has served me well through the years.

NS: That is a major gift from the “outlandish” genius. I don’t believe that I can credit any single person for inviting my thought outside of ‘the box.’ I was probably born an outsider, who always found the box too confining.

HP: It's more like peace and quiet. A quest for softer edges at this point for me.

NS: I don’t mean to frighten you, but could you be ageing “at this point” of you? Though, I can imagine that going through life wearing an ‘A’ can make for hard edges.

HP: Maybe you could explain it simply; or suggest a good beginner book I could get to find out more about what it is. It sounds interesting.

NS: “Advaitism” (per se) is more orientated to the philosophically inclined; probably not most people’s cup of hemlock. Though, a very good book by the founder of Advaitism, Shankara, called: ‘The Crest Jewel of Wisdom,’ is quite approachable. A more contemporary book, that is simply back and forth interviews, and thus easy to open in any order is: ‘I Am That’ by Sri Nisargadatta.

The central point of any philosophic/religious mysticism is that ‘T’ruth is not a set of concepts (though, mysticism does have them), but something much more intimate, and accessible to personal experience. The mystical quest is for our True Self, as distinct from the false self we commonly identify with (i.e. the person on your DL). Dis-cover who you are, and you’ll have cracked the universal riddle. Great fun if “happily” solving universal riddles is your idea of a party.

HP: I like words like happily. Do you?

NS: ‘Eagerly.’
Words, pretty much, in general tingle my little bell. Is it the adverbial form that elevates merely ‘happy’ happily into a higher state of personal pleasure for you? If so, I’ll gladly, and increasingly, employ more adverbs intentionally into our conversation.

Tell me, do you construct natal charts yourself? I mentioned earlier the time adjustment for DLST, and was curious how you contended with the conundrum in translating your ephemeris’s ST into TLT?
NS (Now Starring)

Non Sum

Post by Non Sum » March 18th, 2010, 12:01 pm

MT: All of us, no matter what label is placed upon our forehead for all to see, stub our toes... more often than not at the most inopportune time.

NS: When is it an 'opportune time' to stub one's toes?
NS (Nimbly Stubby)

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » March 18th, 2010, 2:48 pm

NS: When is it an 'opportune time' to stub one's toes?

Well, ol' Mr Nimbly Stubby (:)) if I had an answer to that, it certainly wouldn't be the most inopportune time, would it?

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » March 21st, 2010, 2:46 pm

Hey NS. Was outta town friday night until late last night. Havent' touched a computer since Friday at 5 oclockpm. Almost seems like a feat.

NS: That is a major gift from the “outlandish” genius. I don’t believe that I can credit any single person for inviting my thought outside of ‘the box.’ I was probably born an outsider, who always found the box too confining.

HP; I know some born outsiders. Beat the box instinctively. A smart gene to clone.

NS: I don’t mean to frighten you, but could you be ageing “at this point” of you? Though, I can imagine that going through life wearing an ‘A’ can make for hard edges.

HP; The A has it's seasons I suppose, Adoration, Adultery, Aha and Amen?
I'm not so scared anymore if that's an edge.

NS: “Advaitism” (per se) is more orientated to the philosophically inclined; probably not most people’s cup of hemlock. Though, a very good book by the founder of Advaitism, Shankara, called: ‘The Crest Jewel of Wisdom,’ is quite approachable. A more contemporary book, that is simply back and forth interviews, and thus easy to open in any order is: ‘I Am That’ by Sri Nisargadatta.

HP; Both books sound good, and I intend to look for them. I've even written down the titles and thrown them in my purse as I tend to forget titles and you never know where they might show up.
I do think i'm philosophically inclined but i'm never sure about those things. That is my personal experience really, uncertainty. Getting more comfortable with it. (Is that a sentence fragment or what!).

I don't do natal charts, but I do feel the time adjustment. I tend to translate ST into TLT in the same way I do music, by ear. I figure it upsets the current waves by an hour for a few days until it osmoses back into the what it is. I watch myself for compulsive behavior and impatience during the time changes.
Personal experience rules.

HP

Non Sum

Post by Non Sum » March 22nd, 2010, 3:40 pm

Hi Hes,
HP: Was outta town friday night until late last night. Havent' touched a computer since Friday at 5 oclockpm. Almost seems like a feat.

NS: And I thought that I was the only one who keyboards with their feet. :)

HP; I know some born outsiders. Beat the box instinctively. A smart gene to clone.

NS: They tried to clone it, but it kept climbing out of the petri dish.

HP: I'm not so scared anymore if that's an edge.

NS: I cannot think of a better edge.

HP: I do think i'm philosophically inclined but i'm never sure about those things. That is my personal experience really, uncertainty. Getting more comfortable with it.

NS: Your “uncertainty” makes you a naturally gifted “philosopher,” as I understand the term.

Your physiological methodology for adapting to the time changes, is probably how most astrologers wing their chart drawings when it comes to adjusting for local variations regarding ‘daylight savings times,’ and (for my age group) the several differing ‘wartime times.’

I cut my Tarot deck, just now, and I get a Knight of Wands for you. Your recent travels would seem to apply, but for the rest I’ll have to leave that up for you to assess, good night good knight.
NS (Night Shirt)

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » March 28th, 2010, 10:17 pm

HP; My daughter Stella has been up for spring break this week, she and her boyfriend, so been off the electric highway a few days. What a grand time we all had. How bitter the silence seems tonight. Uncertainty looms. She's a helluva wonderful kid.
Back to the grind tommorrow morning.

NS; I cut my Tarot deck, just now, and I get a Knight of Wands for you. Your recent travels would seem to apply, but for the rest I’ll have to leave that up for you to assess, good night good knight.

HP; Knight of wands? Uh oh. Impulsivity. I must "remember to reflect longer than usual before taking any action".
Indeed recent travels apply. An enlightening, oftentimes frightening, study of uncertainty.
Cut my tarot deck just now, I get a knight of cups for you.

Happy full moon
HP

Non Sum

Post by Non Sum » March 31st, 2010, 1:08 pm

Congratulations on your “wonderful kid”! Kids are all about the luck of the draw, imo. “Stella,” are you a Tennessee Williams fan?

HP: Cut my tarot deck just now, I get a knight of cups for you.

NS: That would indeed be NS; “refined & sweet” as a cup full of sugar (white sugar, so not healthy to overindulge). :D

Do you usually spread a Celtic Cross, or some other? Are you familiar enough with the deck that you no longer need to look them up?

HP: Happy full moon

NS: Thanks, but it usually means a night or two of bad sleep. Probably, on account of all that howling I tend to do. :wink:

Can you see the Needle from your location? Does Seattle still have the electric buses?

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » April 2nd, 2010, 12:53 am

NS; Congratulations on your “wonderful kid”! Kids are all about the luck of the draw, imo. “Stella,” are you a Tennessee Williams fan?

HP; Stella by starlight fan mostly, but also thought that if I had to ever yell at Stella I could keep it light by doing a Kowalski imitation. I am a fan of TW tho too.

NS; Do you usually spread a Celtic Cross, or some other? Are you familiar enough with the deck that you no longer need to look them up?

HP; Yeah, I usually do the Celtic Cross, I'm most comfortable with that one. I have a little box with some "mystical" trinkets in it, I turn it into a pretty little shrine when I'm doing a reading. Burn incense. Set a mood. Yeah I can do a reading without looking up for the most part although believe it or not, after all these years the court cards still really confuse me at times.
You?

NS: Thanks, but it usually means a night or two of bad sleep. Probably, on account of all that howling I tend to do.

HP; Ahh the magical mystery full moon howl. I kinda do that too, but it's more like a snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre . I like to leave the shade up a bit on full moon nights and let the moonlight shine on my face. I also put a glass of water on the windowsill and let the full moon shine on it all night. Then I drink it in the morning. I always get a thrill from that water....it tastes strangely good and surely it gives me powers... :wink:

NS; Can you see the Needle from your location? Does Seattle still have the electric buses

HP; I can't see it from my Apt., but I see it every day on the bus to and from work. From some angles, like up on Queen Anne or Capitol Hill it looks like a spaceship because you can't see the bottom of it. I like that view. When Stella was here we went to the old World's Fairgrounds, which is right under the needle. We've been up it many times....many memories at that place...
They do still have electric trolley buses, fact I ride one, (the 44) often. They've just come out with some hybrids too.
Where do you live? You don't have to be like totally specific, just curious about what area of the planet in general.
It's Easter, i.e. the season of redemption. Time to do my spring reading this Sunday. I'll let you know what turns up and hope you comment.
Do you celebrate Easter?

H 8)

Non Sum

Post by Non Sum » April 2nd, 2010, 9:57 am

HP; Stella by starlight fan mostly

NS: I had to google that. It’s a Jazz classic, a 40’s film, and an indie electronica band that just won an MTV award. Which is yours?

I named my daughter Thalia after the muse of comedy. One of the Graces has the same name, but graceful she was not. I used to be into Greek mythology, but later I found out it was all just a myth.

HP: Yeah I can do a reading without looking up for the most part although believe it or not,

NS: Way back in the 70’s I did some Tarot, and taught my daughter a couple spreads, but never stuck with it (though she did). A couple of years ago, I bought a new deck (the ‘Radiant’ variety of R.W.), and have since been making intermittent attempts at relearning. I’m hoping to gain card inspiration and insight from you. So, please talk Tarot to me, i.e. whatever comes to mind is fine, and greatly appreciated.

HP: I also put a glass of water on the windowsill and let the full moon shine on it all night. Then I drink it in the morning. I always get a thrill from that water....it tastes strangely good and surely it gives me powers...

NS: Are you Wiccan? I’ve heard of doing that, but using the water for one’s plants, rather than drinking it one’s self. Not sure I want to grow any taller, or would it make me more ‘inconstant’ ”O, swear not by the moon, th' inconstant moon, That monthly changes in her circle orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.” (Shakespeare)

HP: From some angles, like up on Queen Anne or Capitol Hill it looks like a spaceship because you can't see the bottom of it. I like that view.

NS: When I lived on Capital Hill we had one large window, in an extremely small room, that looked out directly on the Needle. It was so dazzling we squeezed a mattress into the room (bed wouldn’t fit), so that we could watch for the saucer to lift off. Unfortunately, it always left, and returned, when neither of us were watching. :(

I’m glad the electric trolley buses still roll. There used to be one driver who would sing to his passengers, but I doubt he’s still rolling. Perhaps though, he has trained his replacement? I rode the monorail once, but it cost far too much for far too short a trip. Have they extended the rail since the mid-sixties?

HP: Where do you live? You don't have to be like totally specific, just curious about what area of the planet in general.

NS: I’ve been parked here on the border of TN and NC, next to the Cherokee National Park, on my 13 hilly acres for the past 19 years, living the perfect back-to-nature hippy life. It’s a great time of year to be rural: my small orchard is in full bloom (pinkish white apricot blossoms are the best), gardens are getting planted, frogs and birds sing perpetually for love, and I’m reassured that, while I may be dying, the earth is just beginning to be born again.

HP: Time to do my spring reading this Sunday. I'll let you know what turns up and hope you comment.

NS: I’ll look forward to hearing it.

HP: Do you celebrate Easter?

NS: Mostly the pagan part. My wife dresses up as a bunny, and I as a slightly cracked egg. Then I go and hide, while she pretends to look for me. After a few days, I come out of hiding and surprise her with my scrambled appearance. :?

Are you into the Christian Easter, the pagan, or both?
NS (Natural Spring)

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » April 4th, 2010, 11:04 pm

Indeed! Happy Easter! Hope your bunny finds you! :D

NS: I had to google that. It’s a Jazz classic, a 40’s film, and an indie electronica band that just won an MTV award. Which is yours?

HP; It's the Jazz Classic! One of my very favorite tunes!

NS; I named my daughter Thalia after the muse of comedy.

HP; I really like that name...and the muse!

NS: Are you Wiccan?

HP; I like the idea of Wiccan and have read some of it's lore and ritual but I'm not really into joining any one thing. I'd like to be able to ride a broom though. So I practice that pretty much daily.

NS: I’ve been parked here on the border of TN and NC, next to the Cherokee National Park, on my 13 hilly acres for the past 19 years, living the perfect back-to-nature hippy life. It’s a great time of year to be rural: my small orchard is in full bloom (pinkish white apricot blossoms are the best), gardens are getting planted, frogs and birds sing perpetually for love, and I’m reassured that, while I may be dying, the earth is just beginning to be born again.

HP; Sounds like an idyllic life in with nature as a faithful companion. Emerson, Thoreau, with a touch of hippie. Way to go man!

HP; I did my redemption reading and it was more affirming of what is than anything else. That felt pretty right on. I turned up way more than 4 Major Arcana cards in the first round of cards so opted to split up the deck and only use the Majors for my reading.
First card was the Hermit, covered by the 2nd card the Lovers (which is quite positive and even very nice). 3rd card was the Moon, 4th, the Empress. 5th card, (what is behind me, experience I have gained), was the World, Sixth was strength, 7th Hanged Man,(indeed this card has remained in this same position for the last several readings i've done and is right on. (It's the how do I feel about it card)). 8th, High Priestess, 9th, the Star, (my lifelong paradox.. :D ) and the 10th card, Justice.
In a nutshell, (meaning the 6th and 10th positions) Strength will bring Justice. A relevant message for me, a positive reinforcement heartily felt.

Feel free to share your input and or ask questions. I always like it when there is another Tarot person's insights to look at. (That goes for anyone else who may be reading this too..)

Almost time for the Celebrity Apprentice. I get a kick out of that show. Specially since Cindi Lauper is one of the celebrities vying to work for Trump.
It's silly I suppose.
Why not be silly?
Sunday night. Easter Sunday night!!!!
A good Tarot reading.
Good visit w/ family.
Hell yeah i'll be silly!!!!
:D
H 8)

Non Sum

Post by Non Sum » April 6th, 2010, 3:53 pm

Hey Hes,
HP: I'd like to be able to ride a broom though. So I practice that pretty much daily.

NS: I’m stuck with riding the vacuum, which really sucks. Fortunately, I don’t practice it anywhere near “daily.”

HP: Sounds like an idyllic life in with nature as a faithful companion. Emerson, Thoreau, with a touch of hippie. Way to go man!

NS: Indeed. Thoreau’s long been my patron saint. Originally from MA, I’ve been to Walden Pond on several occasions. But, his nineteenth century Walden is found in more remote places these days, such as in these TN hills. The fact that fate has me here in the midst of this idyll is none of my doing, just some karmic gift.

HP: I did my redemption reading and it was more affirming of what is than anything else. That felt pretty right on. I turned up way more than 4 Major Arcana cards in the first round of cards so opted to split up the deck and only use the Majors for my reading.

NS: Okay, here’s something I’m unfamiliar with. Please explain to me how that works. Why exactly did you “opt” to use only the MA? What factor(s) created this option?

HP: First card was the Hermit, covered by the 2nd card the Lovers (which is quite positive and even very nice).

NS: Lovers tells me ‘relationship,’ and Hermit, leans away towards ‘withdrawal,’ with the suggestion of a personal search. The Empress ‘mother’ foundation card suggests this may have something to do with you & Stella.

Your World appears quite positive in terms of your past relationship, a ‘fulfilling’ one. Your Moon indicates some 'confusion' in what you are seeking, or maybe it addresses your aim to be 'inspired' towards something new in, or of, your relationship? The Star in pos. 9 does speak about you having a lot of ‘hope’ invested.

Your internal and external factors (7 & 8 ) both address ‘acceptance’ of whatever may develop while you’ve long been ‘hanging’ in suspension of taking any action. There is an intentional choice of ‘non-action’ either by your and/or the other party(ies) who are involved in this outcome.

The immediate future’s indication of your Strength, and good ‘heart,’ bodes well for your resolve to be accepting in whatever may come about. And yes, the outcome of Justice indicates that a final ‘decision’ will be made, and that it will be one that will be ‘fair and balanced’ for all parties, ‘setting a future course’ that should be most agreeable to you all.

This is pretty tough, attempting to apply cards to a complete stranger. I’m sure it is obvious that I’ve never done that before, and hopefully will avoid the foolish temptation to try it again. Hopefully, it gave you a good laugh, since I try to contribute confusion and amusement by posting. I try to gain clarity and amusement by reading other’s posts. ‘Amusement’ being the one constant in all of this time investment.

HP: It's silly I suppose.
Why not be silly?

NS: I have no idea why not. And, if you ever do find a good reason not to be silly, please don’t share it with me. I’d only think it to be silly anyway. :P
NS (Naturally Silly)

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » April 6th, 2010, 9:50 pm

I must say I appreciated very much your observations into my Redemption reading.

NS: Okay, here’s something I’m unfamiliar with. Please explain to me how that works. Why exactly did you “opt” to use only the MA? What factor(s) created this option?

HP; I can't remember where I picked this up, it doesn't matter really, it just stayed with me over the years. The idea is that if in your spread there are more than 4 MA cards, then there is a higher message available and that calls for using only the MA. It's optional, and I only do it if there are 5 MAs and I'm not relating at all to the cards that have come up.

NS: Lovers tells me ‘relationship,’ and Hermit, leans away towards ‘withdrawal,’ with the suggestion of a personal search. The Empress ‘mother’ foundation card suggests this may have something to do with you & Stella.

HP; "relationship withdrawal". Key words yes. However I expanded the messages as I perceive they pertain to me, that being, self-relationship, (Lovers) and withdrawal, (Hermit). I also attribute a sense of seeking to the Hermit, seeking enlightenment.
Moon in 3rd position relates to "confusion" in the general realm, (outside my control), and the Empress suggests that what I can do, (what's in my control), is to nurture and encourage whatever positive growth in myself and others that I can.
Re the World card, in the position of past experience. The card that comes up in the past experience position is also about lessons we have already learned. I like to think of it as what we have gained from our recent past energies/experiences.
I agree with you re the Strength card and Justice card. It's practical, practical, practical, and less fanciful, and that is something that I do struggle with continually. Fancifulness and hopefulness have on more than one occasion left me vulnerable to pain and suffering. Not that I will ever give hope and fancying up mind you, but I am learning to be more careful with those flavors of myself.
The Hanged Man is the perfect place for me now, as I sort some things out.
Indeed, there was a relationship, not so fulfilling though, and I've taken lots of action really, especially by having no action with this person anymore! :D

Really enjoy your input. I'm better at reading cards for others. You've reminded me how important it is to have others read for me.

NS; This is pretty tough, attempting to apply cards to a complete stranger. I’m sure it is obvious that I’ve never done that before, and hopefully will avoid the foolish temptation to try it again. Hopefully, it gave you a good laugh, since I try to contribute confusion and amusement by posting. I try to gain clarity and amusement by reading other’s posts. ‘Amusement’ being the one constant in all of this time investment.

HP; Applying cards to a complete stranger is both tough and also the best way. The knowns are not hampering anything and the luck for getting an insight is improved. I equate Tarot readings to Poker in that you're looking for something good or helpful to luckily come to you. The first reading I've given to people is always the best one.
It was not obvious to me that you hadn't done this before! I got several insights from your observations on my reading and I thank you, for more to think about.
Where there's an interest there is a knack I say. And most heartily above all, I agree that amusement is the one constant and i'm quite happily amused with this!

Now it's your turn to pull your cards and do a self reading which I and hopefully others can comment on.
Double dog dare ya!
HP 8)

Non Sum

Post by Non Sum » April 8th, 2010, 10:37 am

Hi Hes,
Thank you, for explaining your switching to a MA only spread.

I also found use of the cards fascinating. Thanks for allowing me to look over your shoulder as you worked them. :)

HP: Where there's an interest there is a knack I say.

NS: Hopefully, you are right in this instance. I gave a good deal of effort to my former (decades ago) interest in astrology, and yet the knack never knocked. Time will tell regarding Tarot.

HP: Now it's your turn to pull your cards and do a self reading which I and hopefully others can comment on.
Double dog dare ya!

NS: Wow! A “double dog dare.” Clearly, I’m left with no possibility of ducking such a demanding dare as that.

I suspect that most tend to apply their readings to: impending life events, relationships, and spiritual concerns. I want to be clear with you that I have little personal concern with any of these issues. Understandably, this may seem odd. But, I’m fairly indifferent to life’s events, I am a recluse (aside from my long-lasting marriage) so relationships are not a concern, and I consider NS as the antithesis of Spirit. I have a hobby of sorts, and it is to this that I wish to apply Tarot as an additional interpretive tool. Yesterday’s reading, to my eye, seemed to confirm this approach; since otherwise it made no sense at all, at least to me.

That said, if you are still so inclined, please take a poke at interpreting my spread. I really enjoy watching someone as experienced, and “knack” possessing as yourself, work their oracular magic. Thanks.

1. 7 Wands
2. The Emperor
3. 3 Swords
4. 3 Pentacles
5. Hierophant
6. Queen Pentacles
7. Page Swords
8. Hanged Man
9. 5 Cups
10. 7 Cups

NS (Non-stick Spread)

Return to “Mystic Arts”