Magic & Metaphysics.

Moderator: hester_prynne

sooZen

Personal Daily Horoscope

Post by sooZen » February 15th, 2005, 9:41 am

Tuesday, February 15:

This is on my agenda today:

Constructive changes
This influence may have the effect of intensifying experiences in your love life. Through love you will seek feelings and emotions that transport you out of the ordinary. This same energy may lead to indiscretions in love relationships, which could cause problems later on. If you bear this in mind, however, you will have little difficulty during this time. There are powerful energies at work in your love life today and they can work to bring about constructive changes in your relationships. These energy patterns are dangerous to your relationships only if you are unconscious of their processes or if you are unwilling to deal with their root causes. You may have to handle quite a bit of energy to make this influence work out, but it could be a powerful force for good.

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Venus Opposition PlutoVenusOppositionPluto exact at 02:07
activity period from 14 February 2005 to 16 February 2005.

I am all for powerful forces for good! Hah! Sex and coffee, okeedokey....

What's up with ya?

Peaceful,
SooZen
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

Wodin

Post by Wodin » February 16th, 2005, 6:23 pm

This looks alot like astrodienist....Is that where you get your horoscope? I get mine there too.....

I use this link to get to it and several other sites I like:

http://www.studio2productions.com/karma/astrology.html

Internet is a wonderful resource these days for those of us interested in such possibilities.....

W
"He who tiptoes cannot stand;
He who strides, cannot walk."

Wodin

Post by Wodin » February 16th, 2005, 6:29 pm

Here's mine for the day....Feb, 16.....

..."A perfect balance
The effects of this influence can vary considerably, but it is generally favorable for most kinds of activity. You are able to assert yourself today so as to get what you want without offending anybody. People will appreciate that you have been direct without being abrasive or pugnacious. You want everyone to have the same freedom you have to go after their own objectives, and you are willing to help them as long as they will return the favor. There is an almost perfect balance now between your need to be an individual with individual wants and desires and your need to relate to others. You can charm men or women by being genuinely friendly and agreeable, and you are concerned that your partner enjoy the relationship as much as you do. "

The interpretation above is for your transit selected for today:
Venus Trine Mars exact at 21:26
activity period from 16 February 2005 to 18 February 2005.

I like these horoscopes. Especially because they are tailored to your birth info...so they seem more probable an influence.....

Cool!

W
"He who tiptoes cannot stand;
He who strides, cannot walk."

sooZen

Post by sooZen » February 18th, 2005, 6:45 am

Howdy Wodin! What a great link...thank you. I have added it to my bookmarks as I love divination and astrology both.

Welcome to the Mystic Arts board. Our mistress here, Hester, is on a sabbatical but I am hopeful that she will return soon. (return soon Hes...!)

Yes, you are right about astrodienst...great astro site and the art of intrepretation there is very good, IMHO.

I am a Libra sun so I understand how important balance is. :wink:

Make yourself at home here. There are some wonderful people around you on these boards. I am off on a jaunt until Tuesday. Hope to 'see' you when I return.

Peace,
SooZen
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

Return to “Mystic Arts”