Full moon, May 23rd....in Sagittarius!

Magic & Metaphysics.

Moderator: hester_prynne

hester_prynne

Full moon, May 23rd....in Sagittarius!

Post by hester_prynne » May 20th, 2005, 7:23 pm

Ya wanna check out da fullmoon energy this month?
It's veddy interesting. Read it! Tell me what you think.

http://www.mountainastrologer.com/plane ... ation.html

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 20th, 2005, 11:04 pm

This Full Moon illuminates where our personal and collective Dr. Jekylls and Mr. Hydes are lurking.
Several other aspects make it easier to see where we have been operating from false premises or where we may choose to spin our own web of duplicity.
Man o man.... this sounds like a full moon I need to pay attention to. Lately, I've been very interested in duplicity and seemingly conflicting opposites working together.

Thanks for the link, hest! I'll keep open for any insights during this full moon.

Geez... speaking of moons... you should have seen the moon here tonight a little while ago... It was awesome!!!! I LOVE the moon! Hey, they call me a moonchild, so I guess that makes sense. Tonight, it was like a little more than 3/4 full (looked like that, anyway) and it was overcast, so the sky was dark and the moon was brightly shining with clouds breathing in front of it... I wanted to fly there...

"Fly me to the moon
and let me sing among the stars."

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » May 21st, 2005, 2:12 pm

...let me see what life is like
on jupiter and mars......

now, wouldn't tha be somethin.....!

H 8)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 27th, 2005, 1:35 am

moon shadows, a full moon coming down Donner Pass, for some reason the image of the shadows of the trees on the white snow has stayed with me. A snap shot of beauty I take out of my mental wallet and look at. I been doing that for years snaping pictures with my mind. The first one goes back about fifty seven years. Sitting around the table with my big brothers, laughing, I remember thinking to myself, you need to remember this moment. eidetic images. Ceilings, have you ever woke in the morning and looked at the familiar ceiling over your bed and tried to remember where you are? So many homes some us go through. I remember the rustic ceiling over my bunk in a summer camp, a happy feeling associated with that one. The ceiling over my little crib in the Shenandoah Valley and I wondered how many more mornings I would wake up under that one. Fifty two I still called the road my home.
Happy birthday kid. It is friday morning in Texas

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » May 27th, 2005, 1:16 pm

Happy Birfday to me
52 is luckeeeeeee!!
it adds up to seven!
happy birfday to me!

Milepost of
a kidnap,
to a life of ransom.
On this day,
in 1953.

Tanks, Still
H 8)

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » June 3rd, 2005, 10:45 am

Quote:
Several other aspects make it easier to see where we have been operating from false premises or where we may choose to spin our own web of duplicity.
So they either followed the commander-in-cheif cuz he was lying to them or they followed him cuz they wanted to!

Ah well, we have other schemes, write our own orderzzzz, right birthday sister! The full moon is waning
but we're not complaining!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to me!
5+2=7 and 5+8=13
so 7 and 13 are a nice combo
gonna make the scene!
The birthday party continues!

http://www.poster.net/bogaevskaya-o-b/b ... 701115.jpg
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “Mystic Arts”