Taurus full moon on the 15th.....

Magic & Metaphysics.

Moderator: hester_prynne

hester_prynne

Taurus full moon on the 15th.....

Post by hester_prynne » November 10th, 2005, 4:40 pm

New awareness, old ways die hard sometimes.......

Wow. Read all about it.....right here:

http://www.mountainastrologer.com/plane ... ation.html

Smoochies and lovies fellow moondoggies!!
H 8)

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » November 10th, 2005, 10:29 pm

You know I would be a liar if I said I understood it. But I found a couple things that I could use.
When the mythic God of Chaos shows up, weird becomes normal and normal becomes strange. Uranus stationed retrograde at 11° Pisces and turns direct at 6° Pisces. So, those who have planets or angles between 6° and 11° Pisces and placements around 24° of any fixed sign will feel the galvanizing effects of this Full Moon and Uranus's station most acutely.

The Sun in Scorpio turns on the light in our psychological and physical basements, showing us where old ghosts and fears can still trip us up
The Uncanny, an interesting little bit from Freud. About when the normal appears strange. I must be getting close to something hester. Every sunrise a little brighter than the last.

8)
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » December 1st, 2005, 3:45 pm

For the next year, Jupiter and Pluto will be in mutual reception (transiting each other's associated signs), instigating a double dose of disenchantment but also liberation from lies and limited perspectives. Both Jupiter in Scorpio and Pluto in Sagittarius offer peace and wholeness, if we can face the shadows and fears that are dogging us.
This New Moon offers us the choice of taking the red pill or the blue, the choice to see the truth - or remain in the illusion. "Everyone must decide whether he wants the uncompromising truth or a counterfeit version of truth. Real wisdom consists of recommending the truth to yourself at every opportunity."
pretty good stuff for sure
maybe some new people will join the ranks of the converted
the loyal opposition that is, the bad taste is a shared savoir faire
, have peace and wholeness, face the shadows and fears that are doggong us, keep on filtering out the bullshit, and keep on speaking the truth even tho power don't got a clue.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 1st, 2005, 9:19 pm

Today, whether it is a student who holds a sit-in to get the army recruiters off his campus, or the mother of a dead soldier who refuses to leave the front gate of the president's ranch, we continue to be saved by brave people who risk ridicule and rejection but end up turning huge tides of public opinion in the direction of righteousness. We owe them enormous debts of gratitude. It is not easy to stand up for what is right, especially when everyone else is afraid to leave the comfortable path of conformity.
http://www.studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5579

I feel honored to know you jimboloco, you took that uncomfortable path. I remember how lonely it was for you at first. But then you met those people who knew your dad.

I sometimes think I am flying with you, the moon is very bright, it is a night flight. I can see the glow of the dash lights, I think I can feel the drone of the engines.
free rice

I used to be smart

Return to “Mystic Arts”