bark! bark! bark! another non stream

Poetic insight & philosophy by Cecil Lee.

Moderator: mtmynd

mtmynd

bark! bark! bark! another non stream

Post by mtmynd » September 6th, 2009, 12:41 pm

curious occurrence - i had written a Stream revolving around Nature, human nature and the way things are when I got a message from Firefox saying it had to shut down due to some problem. Without any further warning the Stream was gone... bip! into the cyber-ethers... just a natural happening that was beyond my control. a part of nature that is natural even though it's electronic and digital, it's still subject to nature.

thanks.

cecil

how about some new pictures? this is another series i've been working on: the bark series ... i've presently shot 23 pictures of close-ups of bark that caught my eye, mostly from the trees in our local park. they are about as natural as can be. ;)

note: deliberately posted horizontally because i feel laid back today.

sooZen

Post by sooZen » September 6th, 2009, 1:22 pm

Jumping Jeezus Cec, those are great! You are a sneaky dude. I would love to see a few of those on the rack in our booth, along with some of the concrete and monument series you are doing...

So sorry about the slipping away of the Stream...I knows what ya mean as I have had the very type thing happen to me but I am glad it inspired those bark pics cuz I love them!

Lay back my friend. :wink:
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 6th, 2009, 3:30 pm

Believe it or not is is not dead. A wind twisted lightning blasted old tree. Every spring I drive by and hope it will have made it through another winter. I call it my hai tree. Not sure what hai means. I will google it again.

The were all great the reclining Mtmynd is my favorite.

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » September 6th, 2009, 5:09 pm

In the second one, to the left I see a man or woman, arms spread far backward, head down and in his/her lap or in their view a prone body stretched forth. Cool. All these shots are magnificent, the bark tells a story, barking as it were.

Lovely sharing, mt. Sorry about the stream flowing off the page and down the firefox hole never to be seen again. That happens to me too! Drats and Rats! But what will be must be accepted I suppose... and made the best of, as you have done.

Enjoyed. :)
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » September 7th, 2009, 4:07 pm

mmm... very roscharch-taoist-magic momentum: wow! ...it seems I´m captured by the animal way:... the eye of an elephant, the footprints of a glyptodonte, first plane of an eagle head´s flying red lanscapes, s-t´s photo: a brontosaurus gazing the horizon... ! :lol:

gracias & saludos!, :wink:

Arcadia

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » September 7th, 2009, 6:18 pm

Thanks all, for the comments. You're all imaginative folks and I like that. Bark! bark! :)

Artguy

Post by Artguy » September 8th, 2009, 9:30 am

Winding lines
A life long lived
Branching out 8)

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » September 8th, 2009, 9:53 am

a hai-reply... nice...

when i see these close-ups i see abstractions... but i don't hear anyone asking: "what does it mean?" (altho they may ask: "why take pictures of bark??" :lol:

thx, Kurt... hope all is well with you and yours.

Return to “Sunday Stream”