Sunday Stream (282) - S.O.B or A.S.S.

Poetic insight & philosophy by Cecil Lee.

Moderator: mtmynd

mtmynd

Sunday Stream (282) - S.O.B or A.S.S.

Post by mtmynd » January 4th, 2015, 1:45 pm

(note: a reckless Sunday Stream derived from a post I put out some time ago, somewhere)
Summation of Being (S.o.B.)
or
Against Sensibilities Skewed (A.S.S.)
God came into being when order and control corroded into chaos and anarchy. This was renamed free will and gave all an excuse to blame our ignored responsibilities on some he-god up there somewhere that controls our lives. this he-god gave us free will because if he didn't he-god wouldn't be a nice he-god, would he? ... and nobody would give him the honor they would never give themselves because it's too heavy, man... we can't go there... we have enemies to fight against our he-god, enemies that must be reduced to atoms then maybe our he-god will give us what we've always wanted... uh, ah... we'll think of it before we get there... give us a chance. We're only hu'man, you know... don't you?

And that, my friend, is about the proverbial nut in an eggshell. no matter how many words we use, there isn't any that we've created that spell 'r-e-l-i-e-f' from the aching existence that we always seem to fuck up one way or another... we're too goddam busy trying to make-up answers for every question that we dream up to avoid the Truth within us all.

mtmynd
The Quadruvial Book of Ancients

WIREMAN

Re: Sunday Stream (282) - S.O.B or A.S.S.

Post by WIREMAN » January 4th, 2015, 8:56 pm

damn and i thought rolaids relieved everything cecil :lol: .....glad ur doin the stream again, the old S8 is kinda sparse these days....ugh....
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » January 5th, 2015, 1:43 am

wired, i know. S8, AC, LK... all three ain't what they used to be... not sure what is going on. mnaz was telling me AT was slow, too.

could be too many other diversions to trap our mind and consume our time... massive self-hypnosis beyond societies ability to recognize it.

take it with ease, amigo... w/ ease. ;)

whoaisme

Post by whoaisme » January 5th, 2015, 5:48 pm

to avoid the Truth within us all....arg...that hits home, mate
"From the sudden invasion of a mind not my own in the world. This I will record. For whom? For m y s e l f, beyond denial and beyond indifference." - Philip Lamantia

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » January 22nd, 2015, 12:12 am

mtmynd wrote:(note: a reckless Sunday Stream derived from a post I put out some time ago, somewhere)
Summation of Being (S.o.B.)
or
Against Sensibilities Skewed (A.S.S.)
God came into being when order and control corroded into chaos and anarchy. This was renamed free will and gave all an excuse to blame our ignored responsibilities on some he-god up there somewhere that controls our lives. this he-god gave us free will because if he didn't he-god wouldn't be a nice he-god, would he? ... and nobody would give him the honor they would never give themselves because it's too heavy, man... we can't go there... we have enemies to fight against our he-god, enemies that must be reduced to atoms then maybe our he-god will give us what we've always wanted... uh, ah... we'll think of it before we get there... give us a chance. We're only hu'man, you know... don't you?

And that, my friend, is about the proverbial nut in an eggshell. no matter how many words we use, there isn't any that we've created that spell 'r-e-l-i-e-f' from the aching existence that we always seem to fuck up one way or another... we're too goddam busy trying to make-up answers for every question that we dream up to avoid the Truth within us all.

mtmynd
The Quadruvial Book of Ancients

Return to “Sunday Stream”