Sunday Stream (78) ~ Mother's Day

Poetic insight & philosophy by Cecil Lee.

Moderator: mtmynd

mtmynd

Sunday Stream (78) ~ Mother's Day

Post by mtmynd » May 14th, 2006, 1:33 pm

Happy Mother's Day !

Congratulations to all of you for either having a mother, being a mother or considering becoming a mother. It's been an honorable job ever since we came down out of the trees and hit the savannas.

It's truly amazing what you go through to become mothers... from conception to pregnancy to giving birth and raising the children that grew within your womb.

Not to slight the mother's unable to give birth and chose adoption... thank you for your contribution to hu'manity's population.

Historically, there have been questions as to the types of children mothers have given birth to - madmen, rapists, molesters, serial killers, thieves and fools, but that is our hu'manity, yin and yang working things out the best we can. It couldn't have happened without a mother bringing all flavors of personalities.

This once-a-year celebration of Mothers is so powerful that even Nascar racing takes a day off (or runs a day earlier) to give thanks to Mothers everywhere. Now that's gratitude!

In our modern times, mothers now have the opportunity to decide which sex they will give birth to. Please take a clue from China and let this choice not lie heavily in favor of we males... the frustration within us of not being able to mate with females could cause far more problems than you may judge us males to have today. It is in your power now to keep our species in a more balanced equality. (No offense to our GLBT's out there... but even you guys came from a mother. Remember that.)

Yes, once a mother always a mother, as any child will admit to. We collectively would not be if it weren't for you. Come to think of it, you wouldn't be here without us either... we both rely upon each other to keep this mass of humanity regenerating.

Father's Day is next. There is some kinda balance after-all.

Love to you all!

Cecil
Mother's Day 2006

Rose w/ Fly

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 14th, 2006, 1:43 pm

the frustration within us of not being able to mate with females could cause far more problems than you may judge us males to have today.
8)

Not a problem for me anymore, this place is like miami beach for me, ten old ladies for every old man. I have become a stud muffin again.

happy mother's day to sooze.

i appreciate the stream.

Artguy

Post by Artguy » May 14th, 2006, 2:53 pm

So here I am talking to Mom, wish her a happy moms day ...she's old so everything aches and she has to be tested for this and that .........

wonder what Ma Barker did on mothers day???

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 14th, 2006, 3:43 pm

wonder what Ma Barker did on mothers day???
yeah me too.
:lol:

you a funny guy artman, I suppose she was cleaning her son's machine guns or baking a pie. Violence as amercan as apple pie, Malcolm or H rap brown or stokely carmichael, I am so dumb about black history.

Everyday is mother's day
spent the morning on the phone with her daughter
the most precious gift my mother left me.

Sometimes it takes years for a daughter get over resentment about her mother's mistakes. They were so close but not close enough. Got dam language communication and how a nine year old girl with a crazy father. The mother did right made sacrifices that she resented. Oh hell next week is mother's day again.

did I ramble all over another stream again? :oops:

just started editing Cecil and it got longer and longer, better quit while I am a head. maybe

She was the best friend I ever had, she only broke my heart once.

Return to “Sunday Stream”