Welcome to Guantanamo!!!!!!!!!

Publish it here.
Arcadia

Welcome to Guantanamo!!!!!!!!!

Post by Arcadia » October 8th, 2004, 8:47 pm

This is what I posted in Litkicks today six hours ago.
Mmmmmm... a reyection or a 6 hours delay: maybe I wrote in chinese or the translator in on vacation.
Do you want to read it?
Here it goes...

Option A

Coherence

I´ll try to talk about consistency most in terms of coherence.
In our actual representative system of goverment, we (the citizens) in the best case vote goverment programs.
The leaders with the help of the citizens in different instances would be the persons that allow to concrete these programs (that they have to representate the voters).
A program has ideology, values, a cosmovision, goals and some methodology. It´s either map, a research proyect and yes, and instructive.
If I vote the package program-plus-leader I´ll expect that in great lines the leader do what the program say in the period in wich he/she rules.
Of course contradictions and reality in general and the needs and the constellation of the consenso of the representados will change in that period of time but this rarely need to implicate massive goverment flip-flaps. Are we thinking inside capitalism marks, don´t we?
More instances of direct democracy and critic and active citizens would be a civil resource against don´t wanted goverment flip-flaps.
I have to say that most of the time the programs suck and are pure empty rethoric and that I never have trust in the leaders that were in the position to win a national election.

(I think more or less these were the words I wrote)

saludos,

Arcadia

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » October 18th, 2004, 11:20 am

hi, Arcadia... I see nothing wrong with that, other than a couple of typos, which can be easily corrected.

Don't feel rejected... it isn't worth the mental turmoil, is it?

con paz,

cecilio

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » October 18th, 2004, 1:19 pm

turmoil? I´m OK cecil, thanks.

Return to “Rejection Slip?”