Zeitgeist The Movie

Commentary by Michael Bonanno.

Moderator: Michael

Michael

Zeitgeist The Movie

Post by Michael » July 17th, 2007, 12:12 am

There have been some good videos emerging recently and I’ve posted links to a couple of them here.

“Zeitgeist the Movie” is yet another one. This video isn’t short. It’s a full length movie, one hour and fifty-six minutes.

The world zeitgeist is defined as “the spirit of the time; general trend of thought or feeling characteristic of a particular period of time” by Dictionary.com.

“Zeitgeist the Movie” attempts to explain why the spirit of this time is what it is and where it’s going.

The movie is about how people are manipulated. It is in three parts:

Part I - Religion
Part II - the 9-11 myth
Part III - the manipulation and control of money, war profiteering, loss of civil rights, One World Government

I found the first part educational. I had no idea how many copies of the same religion existed. Amazing!

I’d seen the second part and, as most of you probably know, am a firm 9/11 Truther. I’d heard about the other false flag operations. Even the mantra “Remember The Maine” evolved from a false flag operation.

Part 2 worries me a bit. Some of you are 9/11 Truthers and others think that 9/11 Truthers are orbiting some other planet. I’m quite certain that many of you have seen and heard the anomalies surrounding September 11, 2001. I’m afraid that you may think, “Yeah, yeah, I’ve seen this” and turn the video off without watching part 3. I’m especially concerned about those of you who are not 9/11 Truthers.

I’d urge you to hang in there until part 3 begins or at least skip to part 3. Even if you’ve seen or heard the truth about 9/11, it would be a shame if you skip through part 2 because the three parts tie in together well.

Of course, part 3, which is the part which actually physically upset me, may be the most important part because the future is, indeed, now. It’s beginning to happen and, as the movie implies, every slick technological advance made by The Regime will look like a cool new toy to the average American.

The best example is the way an average American woman makes it sound not only good but necessary to be implanted with an identification chip “because of 9/11”.

I’ll introduce this video with a poem I wrote in 2004:

<center>Zeitgeist</center>

Mighty menace gathers, designs on depravity.
Self-reflected cabal, addicted to addiction,
looks into its concocted, perverse glassy stream,
dazed by its ego, held by hunger, humbled by nothing.

With white hot weakness pushing its ink dagger,
memorandum to melt the breadwinners is stealthily scripted.
Ever the elite expatriates, enslaved by indifference,
stirred by the Zeitgeist, they skillfully free the workforce.

Disclosure launches cold, converging collision.
A doomed class in corporate created conflict,
like a tornado, beaten badly by the bottom line,
broken, confused, cast off, their chins rest on their chests.

And they’re imperfect humans.
And they spill into shadows.
And their yen for their yearning
is now a serendipitous existence.

<center>Zeitgeist the Movie</center>

To friendship,
Michael

“If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane.” - Robert G. Ingersoll

World Conditions and Action Items
Speak Your Mind And Read Mine
CDs
Heartbeat

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » July 18th, 2007, 12:07 pm

thanks to contribute to increase my german vocabulary!: the shiatze thing, the unheimlich thing, the word for structure structuring... (mmm I forgot how to spell that one), some words that ends with strasse and platz and now zeitgeist!!
too much fire and bombs!!. Today here also is a 13th aniversary of a bomb or something...

"A doomed class in corporate created conflict", what it seems difficult is to go beyond that...

Return to “Open Mike Soundoff”