A Chance for False Flags to Fly

Commentary by Michael Bonanno.

Moderator: Michael

Michael

A Chance for False Flags to Fly

Post by Michael » September 24th, 2007, 12:31 pm

<center>(originally published at Op Ed News)</center>

I was watching C-Span this morning, before the Congressional theatrics begin. They carry a call in show at that time.

One of the guests was John H. Coatsworth, the acting Dean of Columbia University.
I’m a lousy gambler. I’ve done it a couple of times and I’ve failed miserably. So, I’m not making any outright predictions here.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, president of Iran, is scheduled to speak at Columbia this afternoon at 1:30 PM, ET.

Maybe I’m the only one, but I see an opportunity to goad Iran into retaliating against the FUSA, hence giving The Regime the excuse it needs to finally carry out that ill fated invasion of Iran.

Coatsworth, who isn’t happy about Ahmadinejad’s appearance but opted for free speech, said that Ahmadinejad will be protected “just like any other head of state”. If those who are protecting him “fail” and some “patriotic American” breaks through with a gun, will anyone be surprised?

Americans, as usual, will say that he had it coming. After Iran retaliates, not by outright attempting to attack the American mainland, but in some obvious way somewhere in the world, Americans will support The Regime. After all, Iranians should be happy that Ahmadinejad was taken out. Now maybe we can install a government that will be more FUSA friendly.

Not only will Americans support The Regime, but they’ll support the assassin because, in this case, he would not be an assassin but a brave executioner.

They’ll compare any military action initiated by The Regime with what that “coward” Jimmy Carter didn’t do when Iraq held American hostages for over 400 days. They’ll say that Bush is once again showing the courage to do what his predecessors, especially Carter, would/could not do.

The “lily livered liberals” won’t be able to claim that this is a preemptive strike, so that excuse “for being cowards” will not exist.

Finally, this will be the event which will allow National Security Presidential Directive 51 to be launched.

I know better than to predict anything. It seems I’ve never been right yet. I hope that I’m wrong this time as well.

All I’m saying is that the opportunity is palpable.

To friendship,
Michael

“Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made.” - Oscar Wilde

World Conditions and Action Items
Speak Your Mind And Read Mine
CDs
Cemetery Rose

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » September 24th, 2007, 4:54 pm

you are afraid that someone kill the irani president while he´s in USA and USA uses that as a excuse to invade Iran?
relax!

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » September 24th, 2007, 8:31 pm

I´m seeing now the national TV channel and they told that the argentine irani community is worried about what will say our president in tomorrow´s ONU conference in relation with the AMIA atentado (Irani resistance towards investigation). People from the government said that the reclamo will remain judicial and not politic (?). The irani community is also worried that a highlighting tone will be interpretado as an ok sign for the war....funny, the war it seems it´s already a virtual fact. I doubt the international comunity (read USA government & corp & friends) worry about what our president say or not... I mean they never worried, he´s not Chavez or Fidel. But if they worry or use what it always seemed to be our problems this time for their purposes it will be something like a bad taste joke, don´t you think?

see:

http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/elpai ... 09-24.html

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » November 18th, 2007, 12:47 pm

iran will have new presidential elections in 2009
if we get a less rabid presidunce
maybe they will also

what's yer next prediliction?

:shock:
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “Open Mike Soundoff”